team throwdown

listen2meplzz

This isn't 343i this is just a fansite.

I think Team Throwdown should stay. It is the best competitive playlist for Halo 4 and it at least helps the small Halo 4 competitive community. Very selfish of you to want to take that from them. 

Edited by Buns
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's mostly ran by "competitive" kids at the moment and have no knowledge of what the old BR was capable of doing back in the old days. In my opinion, low population is low population. I don't want to take anything from anyone, but there has to be a way to bring more people into that small "competitive scene."

• 4 weeks later...

Just let me run Halo 4's matchmaking. Players will come running back to matchmaking in hordes as nearly all playlists will have descoping, 5-second respawns, no sprint, minimal random ordnance mixed with normal weapon spawns, 120% movement speed, no perks, less customization (only primary weapons and AAs), players forced into game chat, and a better lineup of playlists consisting of Team Slayer, Big Team Battle, Team Snipers, Team SWAT, Rumble Pit (mixture of slayer and objective modes), Capture the Flag (with one flag, neutral flag, and multi flag variants), King of the Hill, Oddball, Assault, Territories, VIP, Multi Team (four teams of three), Double Team, One-on-One, Action Sack, Grifball, and Team Throwdown.

Just let me run Halo 4's matchmaking. Players will come running back to matchmaking in hordes as nearly all playlists will have descoping, 5-second respawns, no sprint, minimal random ordnance mixed with normal weapon spawns, 120% movement speed, no perks, less customization (only primary weapons and AAs), players forced into game chat, and a better lineup of playlists consisting of Team Slayer, Big Team Battle, Team Snipers, Team SWAT, Rumble Pit (mixture of slayer and objective modes), Capture the Flag (with one flag, neutral flag, and multi flag variants), King of the Hill, Oddball, Assault, Territories, VIP, Multi Team (four teams of three), Double Team, One-on-One, Action Sack, Grifball, and Team Throwdown.

I don't think its as easy as that.

Halo needs change, not just the same old same old, i like some of halo 4 elements, including the non descoping etc, its something you need to get used to.

Go and play halo 3 if you want what you wanted back, its the only way.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think the playlists are being rotated too often. We need some solid ground to set our feet on instead playlists flying in and out every week

There is only one playlist that gets rotated every two weeks and thats the rotational playlist that they always announce..... 

Proving Ground was added to replace Team Throwdown and they said that a long time ago.

So this statement really just boggles my mind...... If you're going to say a statement like that at least do your research. There is only one playlist that gets changed and it only happens every two weeks. That is a good thing on 343i's part. It keeps things fresh without clogging up War Games or splitting the population too thin.