So... What did you guys get from Santa this year?

ShockGazm

Well, the question has been asked and also, if you had a Christmas meal with your family, what did you have to eat? (Optional question). :santa:

I had some clothes, including new PJ's. Deodorant, Cologne, Six pack of beer (Hell yeah), Chocolate, and decided to buy Skyrim again because I missed it. I also had money, nearly have enough for a PS4 and 1 game. I didn't really ask for much but I have money saved up, so this will make my Christmas even better, just have to wait 'till the Playstation 4 is in stock. 

Also, for Christmas dinner I had good 'ol beef and chicken, with stuffing, Sausage wrapped in bacon, Mash potato, Roast potato, Gravy, and for the one nobody cares for... vegetables! (But, the carrot and parsnips were roasted in the oven and caramelized and Oh my they were good).

-Blue Snowball iCE Microphone *yay*

-Money.

-Parents chipped in $250 for my gaming PC which comes on the 3rd of January.

-Coca Cola Shirt.

-More clothes.

That's pretty much it. Best Christmas yet though, since I'm excited about the PC.

As for food - Cold ham, cold turkey, cold lamb, salad, Barbeque prawns, cold prawns. Didn't like any of it, so I just drank lots and lots, and lots... of Ginger Beer.

• Like 1