• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I will add you immediately and every one else. We have been on hiatus and now ready to consider applicants again

Hello everyone. Apologies for the Hiatus, but I was away in China for about two years with laggy connection. Now I'm back in London. Me and my brother AWI Metal Mew 2 are recruiting again for our clan, we are starting over from scratch.

Please read the rules in the first page of our recruitment thread. We are looking for fun people.

You must be social. We want a family, we want Skype calls, Facebook's, instagrams. Not just for checking up on you and recruiting. We would like to use those avenues for recruiting too. But more because we are a family and that means being there for each other and supporting each other.

When we see a friend stressed, we support them, when we see an angry or depressed post. We will offer to listen and help cheer you up.

But in return for that, we expect loyalty. You can mess around in the clan a little. But you can't mess WITH the clan.

• 3 weeks later...

Yo may I please join AWI? My gamer tag is sylux 16

Sylux16

I sent you a friends request.

I will try to book you in for a party chat and little civil chat and see if you are are what we are looking for.

My secretary shall contact you, by that i mean my sock, and by my sock, i mean me because I am too selfish to pay anyone else to do my job :-)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey there. I'm still pretty limited in my experience with halo 5, but from what I've read here, it seems like this clan would be pretty fun to be in. 

My gamertag is KaiJuju Luvs U (I know it's strange, that's the point).

So yeah hmu and hopefully I can join and have some fun with you all.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey, I am interested in joining your clan, I just recently got halo 5, but in halo 4 I ninja'd with the best and competed in the PGL Chicago tournament, so I firmly believe I would be a good addition to one of your teams! Thanks and let me know what you think! I can provide any details you need, and I'm definitely game for tryouts

• 6 months later...
AWI Is Back!
Back from our well-needed hiatus, My brother went to China, I've been somewhat busy or distracted and now we are ready to get our butts in gear and once again carve out a tiny portion of Halo for ourselves...Mostly Halo Reach, Or 3, sometimes 4 and 5 though they are the least enjoyable IMO, the campaign and multiplayer.

I know, I know...It's not hip to hate Halo 5, but trust me after a few games with us you will too lol.

Look forward to meeting you here and then on the battlefield...Leave your GT and your preferred role, I.e Sniper, Flanker, Main slayer, CQC (Close quarters Combat, etc.
AWI Metal Mew 2

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
AWI Your Fear here, I am back in China, but we have noticed a big uptick in interest of joining our clan, so I have awoken from my slumber to say let's get back onboard. Same as always.... Recruiting across BOTH 360 AND Xbox ONE consoles, and a few PC games like Magic The Gathering: Arena. On Xbox any games. Mainly Halo series and Magic the Gathering, also Dead Space 3, Dark Souls 3, popular ones etc.

Just add my GT: AWI Your Fear  or you can add  PaRTyRocK NLW, one of us will get back to you.

Please read the rules in the first page of our recruitment thread.We are looking for fun and sociable people. You may not be online all the time, or may enjoy your freedom, that is ok, but we need some time for constructive clan activities like recruiting, and yes we are open to anyone who wants to make a fireteam or squad.

We want a family, we want instagrams, Skype's, Facebook's.. but you should know what your teammates sound like, look like, taste like ;-) mm brains.Also we believe in supporting each other, if someone is sad, angry, stressed, we group together and support. But in return for that, we expect loyalty. You can mess around in the clan a little. But we are all responsible adults here for now, let's be aware of that.

• 10 months later...

Good morning Spartans, Sanghelli and all species just aiming to enjoy today and prepare for tomorrow. Its been almost a year since the last post but AWI (A Worthwhile Investment) is still recruiting new members.

We were doing very well several years ago. But as I have been in China since 2014, it has impacted our abilities to get games with our clan family as we have China, London, Los Angeles, and Australian time zone members. Plus side is we have English, Chinese, and Spanish language speakers. We still keep in touch,  hang out and would love some new friends/interesting teammates to join us. 

Message us if you are tempted to join us across PC, 360 AND Xbox One consoles. Most commonly played games among us are:

PC

League of Legends

Magic The Gathering:Arena

Dota

Runescape.

Xbox

Halo series

Dark Souls III

Magic the Gathering: Duels of the planeswalkers, Magic Duels,

Dead Space 3,

Fortnight

COD series and more

Add AWI Golgari for all enquires. Do please read the rules in the first page of our recruitment thread.

You may not be online all the time, but we need some help for constructive clan activities like recruiting, and we are open to anyone who wants to make a fireteam or squad. Join our family, we already have each other's Facebook's, instagrams etc because we believe in supporting each other if someone is sad, angry or stressed, we group together and support. That's what social networking is really about, that's what makes AWI not a generic clan

• 3 months later...

I hope everyone is well.  AWI is still recruiting and as we are admittedly a bit busy at the moment,  it would be great to get some new friends and teammates in who can ensure we have members on at all different times. 

So far we have British,  Australian,  Chinese,  American and Middle Eastern time zone members.  I sadly don't line up with some of my best friends times anymore due to different work and study schedules,  but the more members we have... the more likely it is we can get more games in.

Halo is our primary game series, but as said before we do have COD players,  Dark Souls,  Battlegrounds, Fortnight, Dead Space,  Magic: The Gathering etc.  If you don't play our games,  maybe you can teach us how to play yours 😄😄😄🍔

We gladly welcome speakers of other languages too, we all speak English but as I speak some Chinese,  and a few others speak Arabic, Spanish, etc.  Why not widen that scope more 😁 Hit me up for a party chat interview: AWI Golgari

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...