PencilStashStan and Duffywart add AWI Metal Mew 2 for xbox 360 and AWI Elite if you're mostly on xbox one

PencilStashStan and Duffywart add AWI Metal Mew 2 for xbox 360 and AWI Elite if you're mostly on xbox one

Duffywart?

I'm assuming you meant me? As my GT is close to that in some way (dartwuffy)

Hey there Jackal, I'm really interested in AWI (and have no issues with the prereqs listed in your first post).  Just looking for people to pvp with as I havent been on one in a couple years and it seems most of my friends are now inactive.  

Xboxone player here.  GT is: xMachin Shin

Look forward to hearing back from you. 

And by Jackal, I meant Your Fear.  Misread the rank as your name, still recovering from last night  :fun:

Hey there Jackal, I'm really interested in AWI (and have no issues with the prereqs listed in your first post).  Just looking for people to pvp with as I havent been on one in a couple years and it seems most of my friends are now inactive.  

Xboxone player here.  GT is: xMachin Shin

Look forward to hearing back from you. 

And by Jackal, I meant Your Fear.  Misread the rank as your name, still recovering from last night  :fun:

Fear, looking to join a good clan to play with, getting tired of the slayer rushing 13 year olds who cant stick together and looking to get into ranked matches, give me a shout 

GT: Striker343

I shall send you both invites, I have some members on Xbox one, however, I am not on the ONE. Which means if you want to chat to me personally you need to have a 360, or I can chat with you on Skype. I will be adding you both and supplying your GT's to my peeps on the XBONE

Hello,

I'm interested in the AWI clan. I am experienced in the clan environment as I used to be in a clan in Destiny where I played and helped members reach their goals. I'm willing to participate in anything. Campaign, Multiplayer, etc. I would also bring a cool and chill mood to the team and help in any way possible. Thanks.

My gamertag is Vicztor

Xbox One user

Dedicated to have fun playing video games with members.

Hi, just reposting here. I was at school when I made my first post. I would love a spot within your community. I'm an 18 year old Canadian , new to halo but have played call of duty for years. I understand tactics and the in and outs of competitive gaming. I believe that I could be a good addition to your squad. Let me know either way, no offence will be taken:)

Hi to all our recent posters Nice to see no copy/paste and not many low character posts, Any one who plays Xbox one is to add AWI Elite or AWI Toasty and send them a message, your requests to join will be taken seriously once we have spoken to you all individually.

To all other applicants who mostly play xbox 360 or XB1 less often add me, my GT is on my signature.

Many thanks....AWI

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

To all future members and those considering joining, during the summer we will begin recruiting again in a bid to keep active throughout the year and not in flux between school n those of working age, we have made great leaps using apps and social media in order to promote appropriate contact whilst not infringing on your personal life.

The minimum overall has been revised yet still does not require a name change, Just a mic, Xbox 360, Accountability, willingness to participate in Clan objectives regarding recruiting, Short/Long term goals and overall structuring of these activities as a direct beneficiary of these include you!

Furthermore, Skill is NOT a prerequisite, the ability to use or learn Tactics of engagement, conduct and so on ARE in AWI please bare that in mind as we have many players willing to help should you have the burning desire to improve in your gaming performance/experience individually or collectively.

May we meet on the Battlefield soon.