I want in! I've been wanting to get back into competitive team gaming. I'm the type of guy who will shoutout, make calls, and play hard. I have competed in clan matches before back in halo 3 and Reach days. Now I'm back in Xbox One. Hit me up!

Gamertag: MPT xBBOYs0uLX

I want in! I've been wanting to get back into competitive team gaming. I'm the type of guy who will shoutout, make calls, and play hard. I have competed in clan matches before back in halo 3 and Reach days. Now I'm back in Xbox One. Hit me up!

Gamertag: MPT xBBOYs0uLX

I have sent you a friends request.. please add AWI Metal Mew 2 and AWI Toasty

• 2 weeks later...

We are planning on combining our Halo Reach and Halo 4 squads.

Anyone reading this who qualifies with both of these games and an interest in starting a squad or actively playing both competitively for clan battles and at least ONE casually when recruiting Message me directly here or add my GT

Everyone else please continue to apply through this forum, Thank you for your time.

Hey, 

I am coming back to console gaming after a long break, 

Saw you guys and would like to join, back in H3 and Reach I used to be a good slayer and a better objective player, stopped playing after the launch of MCC, but i am back now and will to grind out the practice to get to where i was.

I am from England and can be on most nights about 7pm to midnight EST. and all day sunday.

Hit me up and let me know how to apply 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello One and All, as you can see AWI is still alive and kicking, we have gone through another refresh stage where we say a polite farewell to some troopers, but of course always friends. Also we have welcomed some new members, promoted some very hard working members, new and old alike.

One thing I must stress is we are looking for dedicated members to join us. High ranks will be given to those who earn our trust. We try not to be serious and as a Clan Leader I have made it my duty to be a clan where the higher up's are ASKING not TELLING people what to do. That is something we strive for. 

If you are smart, and focused, then there are not many orders besides recruiting, playing games, and feeling like family.

We have a phone app that we use to stay in contact, plan matches and laugh, we have our facebooks, our website and we have each other.

Step forward and post here if you want to be welcomed into our group, subject to a party chat or skype interview.. Yes we recruit for both Xbox One and 360 for all Halo games, we even recruit for other games too, and support our members making new squads for any games they wish.

Sayanora for now.

AWI Your Fear.

Not a very well presented join request moose...one or two words and a gamertag, without a greeting or brief introduction is literally the below minimum criteria for our recruits.

we have accepted it on a few occasions however it is not our default response to then recruit those players.

Hello guys I was wondering if you are looking for an alliance but we don't ally with weak clans so do you mind if we do a friendly raid on reach tomorrow to find out if you guys are "Good enough"

I will give you a little bit of our history. 
Our clan is known as The Freelancer Foundation we are just starting back up on Halo 4 we have been on Reachfor quite a while now in our 4th Generation we have existed 10 years in all 4 generations this gen has existed sense January 21st 2015. Our players are all well skilled (Consider our raid record for example 521-4 and haven't lost in 477 raids our competitive is now 15-6 and keep in mind this is only in 4th generation) many of the clans i've seen now a days have been either inactive or not as well skilled as they should be meaning they'd need training our clan is a Military and Freelancer and now for some odd reason UNSC based clan I know it sounds kinda awkward lol we've beaten some of the bigger clans you may have heard of Exodus,Navcom,Highcom,NavSpaceCom and even have beaten Night Hawks (NH is a weird clan like us but 60 members)
Currently we have 43 members if you are willing to join please Contact me GT: Darkness TFP00

Hello guys I was wondering if you are looking for an alliance but we don't ally with weak clans so do you mind if we do a friendly raid on reach tomorrow to find out if you guys are "Good enough"

I will give you a little bit of our history. 

Our clan is known as The Freelancer Foundation we are just starting back up on Halo 4 we have been on Reachfor quite a while now in our 4th Generation we have existed 10 years in all 4 generations this gen has existed sense January 21st 2015. Our players are all well skilled (Consider our raid record for example 521-4 and haven't lost in 477 raids our competitive is now 15-6 and keep in mind this is only in 4th generation) many of the clans i've seen now a days have been either inactive or not as well skilled as they should be meaning they'd need training our clan is a Military and Freelancer and now for some odd reason UNSC based clan I know it sounds kinda awkward lol we've beaten some of the bigger clans you may have heard of Exodus,Navcom,Highcom,NavSpaceCom and even have beaten Night Hawks (NH is a weird clan like us but 60 members)

Currently we have 43 members if you are willing to join please Contact me GT: Darkness TFP00

I am sorry Darkness, but we politely decline your request. We take issue with any clan being judged as "Weak" because of skill alone.

It is team work, cohesion, stability, dedication, and an instinct for friendliness/social skills that makes AWI, and most teams "Successful" in our humble opinion.

Whether you think we are "good enough" or not doesnt matter. We are a good clan, and winning or losing raids is not the only apect of what makes a clan good, or bad.

If you guys want to talk and swap some philoshophies as to what makes a clan not just a clan but a movement, a family, a network of potentially lifelong friends... You can reach me via my gamertag.

Best of luck with your other clan invites and try not to come across as so... arrogant next time, it really helps. Naming and shaming clans you have beaten, is not very sporting or mature.

• Like 2

Gt:Sw00ZEy

emiliz94 - msg me I'm looking for a competitive group ????

I'm 21

I'm 21

Sorry guys, no effort, no interest from us. I saw you sent other clans this same generic message. I wish you guys best of luck.