• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You are entitled to your opinion, however that rule is there for a reason. While you may not have realised it because of your bias towards intelligence and adult humour, some clans out there have codes of conduct, indeed some military clans do not allow abusive language, and some Clan Leaders or higher ups, moderate behaviour according to what they feel is appropriate. I have had people interested in our clan but have declined because the language that is occasionally used is potentially offensive and they themselves have chosen to be in previous clans that did not allow that kind of language, we try not to tweak everyone into a vanilla definition of perfect.

We put that rule in place because as much as young people do grow quickly, some parents may not be comfortable with the language that could be thrown towards their children by fellow clan friends. If a young person feels that age should not be a barrier and wants to put a case forward that they should be exempt from that rule, they can message me as others have done and been accepted. 

If young people these days choose to educate themselves beyond their years, that is their choice. We do not have to accelerate that process. 

I see...A reasonable justification, I can understand what you are saying and will now leave you alone.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for understanding Cursed Sharingan, As ever AWI is still recruiting please be aware some of our links have been moved around or broken....we are in the process of updating these.

In the meantime anyone reading this feel free to hit us up if you are considering joining a clan, There is no name change required unless you wish to become a member of staff within the hierarchy, we only ask you to put a mention in your bio and help recruit on a weekly/bi-monthly basis.

Many thanks, AWI Metal Mew 2.

Thanks @platypus, we received your message and have been in contact.

@Furi0usGeorge, Sorry at the moment we do not have a strong presence in MCC, but we do have Xbox One members, i'm not too sure how many have MCC atm.

On that note we are looking for people to help us expand faster on the Halo MCC...if anybody does not mind recruiting and helping create our first MCC squad please feel free to contact us here... you will be helped, and you will not be alone, however you will be in Command of that squad and be expected to act as a liaison between the Xbox 360 and Xbox staff in the clan when it comes to meetings, member updates etc.

Thanks for the posts guys

• 2 weeks later...

Just looking over this... Wanted to give AWI Your Fear a kind word for how well you've recruited. Other people have no structure or professionalism in their clan recruiting, but you happened to be very well structured and professional. Now, we have the most successful clan recruitment on the history of this site, as far as I know. Good job bro! :D

• Like 1

Just looking over this... Wanted to give AWI Your Fear a kind word for how well you've recruited. Other people have no structure or professionalism in their clan recruiting, but you happened to be very well structured and professional. Now, we have the most successful clan recruitment on the history of this site, as far as I know. Good job bro! :D

Wow, I am honestly taken aback. One of my clan members told me to check this thread now, I thought "Oh goodie, we have a new recruit, and then I just saw what you wrote Mr Lynx. I was lost for words, thank you so much for your compliment. 

When me and my brother worked together to push AWI, and I decided to use my love of talking and social media to help promote, I just decided to do it because I love meeting people, connecting and selling, or promoting something you enjoy makes it 10 times more enjoyable. 

I never in my wildest dreams, ever thought I would get such a comment. I thought no one ever really noticed that I have tried to keep up such a professional, yet kind of informal and friendly Clan Presence. Every single minute I have put into AWI and its promotion has been well spent because of the awesome friends I have gained along the way. 

And this comment you just made, I will remember it for as long as I can remember it. You have truly made my day. And most the most positive comment I have ever received regarding my work in AWI.

Again, thank you Desert Lynx.

• Like 1

Wow, I am honestly taken aback. One of my clan members told me to check this thread now, I thought "Oh goodie, we have a new recruit, and then I just saw what you wrote Mr Lynx. I was lost for words, thank you so much for your compliment. 

When me and my brother worked together to push AWI, and I decided to use my love of talking and social media to help promote, I just decided to do it because I love meeting people, connecting and selling, or promoting something you enjoy makes it 10 times more enjoyable. 

I never in my wildest dreams, ever thought I would get such a comment. I thought no one ever really noticed that I have tried to keep up such a professional, yet kind of informal and friendly Clan Presence. Every single minute I have put into AWI and its promotion has been well spent because of the awesome friends I have gained along the way. 

And this comment you just made, I will remember it for as long as I can remember it. You have truly made my day. And most the most positive comment I have ever received regarding my work in AWI.

Again, thank you Desert Lynx.

No problem. I respect dedicated people. Mainly because I've tried to pull it off, but people have never been at my back. Usually people don't look at the details of how hard a recruiter works, and think "oh it's just another clan." But trust me, I know where you're coming from and I saw through your recruitment post. People think that grammar and professionalism - small things like this - don't matter. But these things subconsciously help promote an idea or mission that you're fully involved in. They show whether or not you're for real, or just another "i am recruteing u 2 my klan" post. So yeah, sorry for rambling on and on, but I do truly appreciate people like you, and understand the hard work that goes into these things. I really did mean what I said back there. :) Good luck, bro!

Hello Halo:MCC fans! I am known as HG Nightghost. My gaming community and I are currently looking for active member that share our love of halo. Its not like the other clans out there but more of a community based friend network.

Ever wanted to play with some cool people but had no one online? Maybe you wanted to play some custom games but needed more people to complete the team games you wanted to play. Well Hyped Gaming Online is the answer. It's a great networking tool that can be used by anyone. We only accept member who are at least 16 years of age and have a headset/mic. If you are interested or if want to hear more please feel free to add my game tag: HG NightGhost or email me at [email protected]. You can also add HG Phoenix69778 or HG Burgh412

Don't worry, you don't need to change your name. Many members do for the simple fact that they love Hyped Gaming and want to show their support.

Get Hyped, Hyped Gaming Online!

Thanks for your consideration.

check out our site here!

-NightGhost

I don't believe that you being here and recruiting on another clan's thread is accepted. Go start your own, don't be an attention hog.