• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Spartans and Spartettes, AWI is still recruiting and as we are now going past 40 members, we want people who can fly up the ranks, recruit other cool cupcakes and basically just have a fun time. We are a serious clan with a not so serious banter policy :)

I have skype if you want a chat, Surrealfreerun. You can also just send me an XBL message, party invite, or contact any of the other AWI members that you see posting above and below in future. :)

This is a clan where we want to rely on you. We want you to rely on us too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'll be getting Halo Master Chief Collection on day one and would love to join your clan. I will admit that I'm not the greatest at MP but I'm not the worst either lol...but I can promise that I will fight my hardest! :) I can only get better right?

My GT is: IIIDefalt  .....those are 3 capital i's in the beginning and the rest is as it reads :) ...hope to hear from you soon!

Edit: I do meet all requirements by the way :P I may even be older then most of you (I'm 31) lol

• 1 month later...
Hello everybody AWI Your Fear is here... :)

AWI aka A Worthwhile Investment is celebrating Black Friday, and Christmas by giving away free membership to everyone who wants to join.

Right now for only $0.00 you can join AWI and be part of a fun, energetic, and occasionally foul-mouthed team. I am the Clan Leader and I try my best to make it a clan where you do not need to be told what to do or shouted at, I treat everyone like adults.... If I ask for something basic to be done, it should be done, there is a leader for a reason. That being said, I believe everyone should contribute and I happily let others help to rise up and take charge in our direction and the completion of our main goal.

That being to have a terrific time, make awesome friends, try to win games, and feel part of a family that extends way past gaming and into our personal lives, I would happily ask any AWI member for advice or put them up if they needed somewhere to stay.

I know my members would do the same for me. That makes our clan A Worthwhile Investment. If you want to join, add my Gamertag AWI Your Fear and send me a message, I personally (if I can), or one of my members shall then get in contact :)

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful Black Friday and Winter Holiday Period, I shall spend mine working :)

• 2 months later...
Hello my super bunch of awesome peoples... We are still recruiting and would love to welcome some awesome minded, independent, and hard working crazy people.

AWI is having a member shakedown and reform so AWI can stay AWI. This means keeping it as the free-thinking, equal minded, fair and dedicated clan that we should always be.

Relaxed towards interaction, but big on gaming and across many games too like GTA5, Halo series, MTG, Skate, Dead space 3 etc.

Those still interested in joining us on our amazing journey can easily add AWI 7PlyJoyRide or AWI Elite as for now my connection in China is pretty laggy, (working abroad)

or hit me up on facebook.

Facebook.com/surrealmaniac

Hey again. How long will AWI be going through this reform? I'm constantly looking for scrimmages and I go across many Halo forums asking people but the majority of people just ignore my question. I'd rather work with people that get back to me with a reply. Just message me when you guys are ready to scrimmage (4v4) some time. My gamertag is "paradlse" (no that's not a typo it's actually an L).

AWI is still recruiting and bringing in the new members. If you would like to have a party chat with me and see what we have to offer, and tell us what you can offer AWI. I am the clan leader and co creator, I will happily personally speak to whoever wants to consider joining.

I look highly forward to speaking with everyone and welcoming the special cupcakes into the AWI fold :)

AWi Your Fear is my gamertag or contact AWI Elite, AWI Arkadius or AWI Sc0pedSnipa.

Hey AWI, 
I'd like to know more bout your clan, so here's a link to my so called 'resume'. 
well, it's just what im looking for in a clan. So please do have a look at it and if you think you're what im lookin for, then please do message me!

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/39521-looking-for-a-proexperienced-halo-4-clan-xbox-360/

Thank you, 
Sam.

The 3rd rule is stupid, people with a measurable sum of brain cells can understand adult humour and are smart enough not to be offended by 'trash talk', people under 16 these days find out things they arguably shouldn't know and would probably fit in better than those older than them. 

The 3rd rule is stupid, people with a measurable sum of brain cells can understand adult humour and are smart enough not to be offended by 'trash talk', people under 16 these days find out things they arguably shouldn't know and would probably fit in better than those older than them. 

You are entitled to your opinion, however that rule is there for a reason. While you may not have realised it because of your bias towards intelligence and adult humour, some clans out there have codes of conduct, indeed some military clans do not allow abusive language, and some Clan Leaders or higher ups, moderate behaviour according to what they feel is appropriate. I have had people interested in our clan but have declined because the language that is occasionally used is potentially offensive and they themselves have chosen to be in previous clans that did not allow that kind of language, we try not to tweak everyone into a vanilla definition of perfect.

We put that rule in place because as much as young people do grow quickly, some parents may not be comfortable with the language that could be thrown towards their children by fellow clan friends. If a young person feels that age should not be a barrier and wants to put a case forward that they should be exempt from that rule, they can message me as others have done and been accepted. 

If young people these days choose to educate themselves beyond their years, that is their choice. We do not have to accelerate that process. 

• Like 1