kowloon

I have koth, oddball, regicide and dominion are so close and I can only find regicide, oddball and koth in the rumble pit playlist and I suck at ffa. I consider that team objective should return it should be a 5v5 with team regicide, koth, oddball, and dominion game types on the maps that we barely see used from the map packs. One week is to short if you want to master all of the victories it should stay in for 2 weeks or a month and I know that we also have things to do and you might miss a certain number of days of that week to play or you just don't have a team or you get paired up with those that suck at the game and you keep losing because of them. 1/13/2014 should be the day of its release.

• 1 month later...

The problem with adding so much playlists is that the amount of players gets distributed between them. What I saw happening with Reach was that the more playlists were added the more turned out empty. Although adding a few of the core playlists back in shouldn't be that much of a problem.

• 1 month later...

Team Objective needs to be added back. Objective Gametypes require more strategy and teamwork than Slayer gametypes, thus taking more skill overall. I'm bored of CTF being the only objective gametype on matchmaking with normal sized teams.

Oddball, KotH, and Regicide needs to be on Team Objective. Assault, Territories, and 3-plot also need to be brought back just for Team Objective. CTF variants should just be in a CTF playlist because if it's in objective that's what will almost always be voted for.