need help

salvador de la isla

So i was playing halo 4 matchmaking when all of the sudent every single player on the match drop out amd as a result disxomecting me out of xbox life and freezing my game so after i turn ot of and turn it back on i notice that my fotus, dead eye and, artic skins were missing. I have try every step microsoft has told me and cant still get my foutus armor back plz help

Check out your hard  drive

go to games and apps

go to halo 4

look  for your missing armor

if it says corrupted, i am sorry :(

If it is not corrupted copy it onto a usb but keep 1 on the system to.

delete the one on the system or hard drive 

than copy the one on your usb to your system. 

If it says corrupted or if it didnt work with my steps do this

try to find your pin codes for your armor

Once you find those, contact BSangel than tell her what happened along with your code

• Like 1

So i was playing halo 4 matchmaking when all of the sudent every single player on the match drop out amd as a result disxomecting me out of xbox life and freezing my game so after i turn ot of and turn it back on i notice that my fotus, dead eye and, artic skins were missing. I have try every step microsoft has told me and cant still get my foutus armor back plz help

Go to your download history and redownload your armor then boom everything will be fine no need to worry. 

And you MUST have it in your download history because how else did you download it? 

This was probably the easiest issue to resolve ever. 

Edited by Buns

I did the redownload from my history and i was able to get two out of three but my fotus armor still wont apear i think the date got corrupted

Then delete your system cache and delete the armor from your hardrive then redownload it. Everything should work fine.