What could 343i do to make you want to buy Halo 5?

Buns

Long time Halo 2 multiplayer gamer here, I really hope Halo 5 is a xbox one defining game.

Large scale Maps/60-70 player count

For me this is a must. You can still have smaller maps with small player counts, but also give us larger maps for the Halo gamers that want that. I much prefer larger scale maps where the action flows more organicly than small corridor maps. The Xbox 360's limited power couldn't achieve high player counts, but here's no excuse now that the Xbox One can.

Halo 2 cross team chat

In Halo 2, you could talk to the other team once you were close enough. This added another element to the Halo 2 multiplayer. 

Dynamic weather

Rainstorms and clouds forming would be really cool.

Wide range of Map Locations

Urban maps, destert, jungle. Playing at the edge of a volanco, alien worlds with shooting stars going by in the sunset. Giant planets in the sky.

Halo 2 styled Custom Games

Tremors, Tower of Power, Hide and Seek, Zombies, Troy, Juggernaut were so fun. I played custom games more than regular multiplayer on Halo 2. It would be great if 343 gave the attention of detail in the setup rules of private games that Halo 2 did. That's the reason it worked so well and was popular in Halo 2. This was a great change of pace to the regular multiplayer.

Custom Gear vehicals/weapons and Armour

I want this to be more fleshed out in greater detail.

Destructible envirments

A little destructibility is much more realistic than none.

Classic Halo 2 DLC map pack

Coagulation, Colossus, Headlong, Warlock, Zanzibar. So many great maps from Halo 2.

Classic Halo Gametype

I'd like to a more cinematic multplayer with specific map oriented gametypes with massive maps and player counts.

Last team standing -  is an epic gametype comprised of 70 total players. Each player is allowed one life. This game type would be played on large battlefield type maps.

Defender - One team is outnumbered 2 to 1. Their only advantages of the outnumbered team would be defending a well fortified area and unlimited spawns. They must hold off the other team for a certain amount of time.

Cinematic de Cinema -  This the most cinematic gametype. This gametype involves several layers like Battlefield's rush gametype. The first part would have two teams pitted against eachother on a spacecraft orbiting a planet. After the first section is complete, one team gets into dropships that are sent down to a variation of planets depending on which is chosen randomly, where the other team is waiting, and then the battle would resume.   

I'd like it if they brought back some classic Halo 2 and 3 music.

Another thing I'd really like is the Halo: Reach armor back! I know

some of you have heard me rant about this before, but that's

only because I'm really really hoping that they bring it back!

I think that the helmets were cool, the colors were cool, and being

able to distinguish between a male and female Spartan was cool.

Better gun sounds with echo, sound changes when shooting inside.

Awe inspiring maps

Advanced Map creator - This could be unlocked in the DLC pass so 343 would have to worry about it competing with DLC sales. Full PC map modding.

Bigger Spartans

Do away with the Red vs Blue in multiplayer

I like the Echo idea but the rest is just a opinion on what is better.

Awe inspiring maps

What counts as this ? What do you mean by Awe ?

Advanced Map creator - This could be unlocked in the DLC pass so 343 would have to worry about it competing with DLC sales. Full PC map modding.

#INB4DATWINREAPERPOST : Anyway I don't think full pc map scale modding would be possible and even if it could selling it for dlc is just plain evil it should be given to you when you buy the game. Because that is what kills the games industry.

Bigger Spartans < What is the point of this ? :)

Do away with the Red vs Blue in multiplayer < I don't seem much point in getting Rid of it 343I would only replace it with Orange vs Green or something.

Point is your points are very vague, could you expand on them you have me interested.

I like the Echo idea but the rest is just a opinion on what is better.

Awe inspiring maps

What counts as this ? What do you mean by Awe ?

#INB4DATWINREAPERPOST : Anyway I don't think full pc map scale modding would be possible and even if it could selling it for dlc is just plain evil it should be given to you when you buy the game. Because that is what kills the games industry.

Bigger Spartans < What is the point of this ? :)

Do away with the Red vs Blue in multiplayer < I don't seem much point in getting Rid of it 343I would only replace it with Orange vs Green or something.

Point is your points are very vague, could you expand on them you have me interested.

Awe as in playing at the edge of an active volcano. Lush jungle maps with alien animals flying around. Shooting stars over a sunset. Maps that have dynamic weather. Maps that actual look like worlds instead of a playground specificly made for a multiplayer match. How hard would it be to make the multiplayer cinematic.

Forge is pretty lame imo. A high quality version would not be made because 343's DLC sales would take a huge hit. Making it unlockable only after buying the DLC pass would be a win win situation. The modding could be done on a PC with a program. 343 and microsoft could even profit from the user generated maps and gametypes.

The spartan models are too tiny. They need to be taller and wider.

Teamates would have a symbol above them and enemies wouldn't. That way you could choose your own color.