Medals you're proud of getting on Halo 4 Multiplayer.

ShockGazm

I haven't made a thread in a long time, so I though I'd start one up. ^.^

My question is: What medals have you been proud of getting in the Halo 4 Multiplayer?

This question is different for everybody since a lot of players are at different levels so that's why I think this question is interesting. I'm level 60 (I think) and I got a Slice 'n Dice in Grifball a few weeks back, which is crazy to get. I was playing with a friend and I though it was funny that I managed to get it.

• Like 2

If I am 100 percent honest medals have kind of lost all value in Halo 4 you get one for doing almost anything so I guess that adds to my Halo 5 wish list ....

Ranger447s wish list for Halo 5 page 50

1 Medal value back. :)

Yeah, I agree that Medals have lost their value. True enough, I guess I'm looking more towards getting the hardest medal or the more difficult medals but I agree medal do get given to you like sweets, haha.

In Reach the highest medal I got was whatever one you get for getting 40 kills without dying. There probably isn't a medal for that but there probably one for a perfect game or something like that.

probably will never play a match that well again. 

Yeah, games like that tend to be very difficult to do again. I think the highest I got was 26 kills on the map Spire (I think it's called that). The huge rocky map with a giant tower on the other side, ha.

Killionaire! Perfection! Unfrigginbelievable! Head case! Smooth Moves! First Strike! Guardian Angel! Wing Man! Road Trip! Vehicular Manslaughter! I love all of those medals the most, They are just amazing.

Killionaire! Perfection! Unfrigginbelievable! Head case! Smooth Moves! First Strike! Guardian Angel! Wing Man! Road Trip! Vehicular Manslaughter! I love all of those medals the most, They are just amazing.

Haha, Unfrigginbelievable and Smooth Moves, sound crazy! Never heard of those before.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...