24 Karot Gold Xbox One is selling for $10,000!

VinWarrior

goldxboxone-610x343.jpg

^The Image from the Reddit User^

A Reddit User named SirSyhn posted an image of a gold plated Xbox One and claimed to have viewed the console, According to the image, and the tag, the console is selling for approximately £6,000 (9,780 US, 10,911 AUD). Nothing special about the console, other then it's shiny gold appearance has been reported. Allegedly, the console is plated with the 24K gold, but is not sold online, so you'll have to head to Harrod's store to get your hands on one. Seeing how hard it is to find a console these days, this is another option, considering it likely isn't being bought in surplus.

Source: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/12/16/24k-gold-xbox-one-selling-for-10000

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 3

Karot?

Next up we'll have an Xbox made with fruits and veggies.....

In any case, quite cool. Although it may be weird if you press against it, seeing as gold is malleable. And also, if you take a look at the surface, it looks a lot like a golden colored reflective surface than actual gold. Though I don't think I've seen much actual gold either.

• Like 2

Karot?

Next up we'll have an Xbox made with fruits and veggies.....

In any case, quite cool. Although it may be weird if you press against it, seeing as gold is malleable. And also, if you take a look at the surface, it looks a lot like a golden colored reflective surface than actual gold. Though I don't think I've seen much actual gold either.

If a video game case falls on it there would probably be a dent. Depending how much of the X1 is actually gold. 

Now a pure gold xbox one that would basically be a FleXbox One

Wow that is quite literally crazy. Nice find. But all I can think to say is why? Seriously though. I love playing video games so much but NEVER in my life would I want an xbox that is A) made of pure gold and B) 10,000 dollars. I feel like I would never play it I would just keep it in a safe and tell people that I own it and they can never see it. lol.

I am seriously baffled.

Ewe. Looks like it belongs in Vegas. EVERYTHING in Vegas is GOLD. Not a fan of gold, either. White gold is pretty.

But I bet if you tried to take it to a jeweler, they'll tell you that its fake, and you paid too much for something thats fake. lol. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...