STAR WARS: ATTACK SQUADRONS

BeckoningZebra1

STAR WARS: ATTACK SQUADRONS

SPACE COMBAT GAME COMING SOON

Get ready to pilot -- and make some special modifications to -- some of the most famous starships in the galaxy. Disney Interactive announced today the first details for the upcoming online game Star Wars: Attack Squadrons, and has invited fans to sign up for a chance to join the action during beta tests in the new year.

star-wars-attack-squadrons.jpg

The new title is a free-to-play, open web, space combat game offering an intense multiplayer battle experience where players can customize and tune popular Star Wars ships, including the Rebel Alliance's X-wing fighter or the Empire's TIE Interceptor. In Star Wars: Attack Squadrons, players will enter exciting dogfighting action with up to 16 players at a time as they maneuver through iconic Star Wars locations. Future ships, environments, and game details will be announced in the coming weeks.

Star Wars fans can sign up now for a chance to participate in the closed beta here with the first play session beginning early 2014.

Star Wars: Attack Squadrons was developed by Area 52 in conjunction with Disney Interactive and LucasArts.

• Like 7

*Passes out

*wakes up and writes reaction

Holy cow !

I am so exited for this although it has just been announced this seems like it will be a good star wars game alongside KOTOR BF Jedi academy and rogue squadron YIPEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Don't forget the best part...It's 100% FREE!

If you want to enjoy space combat in the Star Wars universe check out The Old Republics' new expansion. You can customize your ship as well and its just as nifty.

The only issue I have with this is the fact its a PvP game and F2P PvP games usually don't end up being fair(pay to win) and can sometimes be a huge grind. Although I am very berry excited for this and cannot wait. I signed up for the beat right now. 

If you want to enjoy space combat in the Star Wars universe check out The Old Republics' new expansion. You can customize your ship as well and its just as nifty.

The only issue I have with this is the fact its a PvP game and F2P PvP games usually don't end up being fair(pay to win) and can sometimes be a huge grind. Although I am very berry excited for this and cannot wait. I signed up for the beat right now. 

yeah i heard about that expansion, i use to play TOR so i still get the newsletters from them, i was thinking about going back to try it, the only problem was once the game went f2p i lost intrest in it.