worst brain dead players ever

Trifle10

after playing fiesta on haven, i have never seen brain dead players on my team before. it was a player with 2 guests. their total combined kills was 5 to 21 deaths (i think). i have to leave in a bit so ill have to attach the score when i get back and then the video another time

As funny and pathetic as they may have been, we shouldn't insult them. But I agree that they were brain dead, lol. 

But I guess you would consider me brain dead because they would look like pro's next to me in my off game. lol

:P

Brain dead? Make sure they are not flood. They might spread their bad halo skills all over you, and get you infected.

i laughed when i read this. it sure seemed that way. its like when any of them were around me, arrows showed up so we both died

My guess why almost everyone in halo 4 seems to have no brain because all the hard-core players ( players with real skill ) have left because halo 4 was to casual and not comptive for them. ( like me ) :)

while that maybe true, theres no anyone can suck this bad, unless they have never played halo before and this is their first match

Staff Response

Creating a topic simply to attack another player is in blatant disregard of our site's rules, and moreover extremely poor sportsmanship. If a CSR 1 player is matched up against a team of CSR 15-30 players, how exactly would you expect them to perform? The simple truth is that anyone who purchases a Halo game has the right to play it, regardless of how poor their own skills may be, and creating an abusive topic with a link to the player's gamertag invites personal abuse and flaming. This player may be perfectly capable when matched against players at least vaguely near his own skill level, and if anything we should be discussing the utter failure of the matchmaking system to put players into appropriate games, rather than heaping anger on someone whose only crime was trying to play some Halo.

Link removed, thread locked.

• Like 3