Do you think Dr. Halsey will be in Halo 5?

Ghost Recon

I think she might come out in Halo 5 as the new A.I. that is just my opinion. Also if she does wonder if she would be a playable character once you complete the whole game from Normal through Legendary. Also I wonder if there will be a secret Difficulty once you beat the game on Legendary.  

By the "new A.I" do you mean as the Chief's new assistant? Cortana technically is Halsey(If you read the books you would know why) I am 100% confident she will play a very crucial role in the next Halo. 
As for playable character that would actually be pretty funny. Imagine having shields and health but your first person view would be Dr.Halsey. I actually like that idea as a cool easter egg for possibly beating the campaign and you can replay it as different characters. I just don't want them having different stats besides having different hitboxes(because Dr.Halsey is smaller than a Spartan)
As for a "new" difficulty that is where skulls come in along with the "Mythic" skull.
So far difficulties are:
Easy
Normal
Heroic
Legendary
Mythic
LASO(Legendary All Skulls On)
SLASO(Solo Legendary All Skulls On)

Most likely, but her role is difficult to predict with the current information we have. All we know is that she wants revenge on the UNSC for betraying her, or trying to have her assassinated at least. Depending on where the game begins, all we know is John could be across the Galaxy on the Ark searching for Mendicant Bias, as theorized by many Halo enthusiasts, so contact with Halsey for now is unlikely, at least physical contact. UNLESS the Janus key, revealing all Forerunner tech across the Galaxy, leads them together in search for something to stop the likely future Flood invasion?

Only time will tell.

I think that depends on what happens to her in season 2 of Spartan Ops. But, I guess it would be okay if she somehow became what Cortana is, maybe. I'm not a fan of her to be honest, not that I hate her character just not bothered.

EDIT: Or, maybe Halsey became some kind of mutated being, became half Alien herself to survive and gained great power. Who knows.

I actually quite like the idea of Halsey coming back as one of the bad guys. One of the big parts of the reveal trailer for the next Halo was the Chief looking at Cortana's broken interface chip - and the fact that he kept hold of it suggests that he, emotionally and allegorically, can't let go of Cortana. One of the earliest plot points of Halo 4 was that Cortana and the Chief were trying to get back to Earth not just for its own sake, but because if they could make contact with Halsey then there was a chance of restoring Cortana to full health and extending her life by a few more years.

I mention this because I think it could lead to a very interesting plot point in the next Halo. Halsey is almost certainly going to be working against the UNSC in the next Halo game, which means that at some point the Chief is probably going to end up being ordered to find/kill her - and that could set up a very difficult moral choice for him. On the one hand, she's an extremely dangerous woman who poses a very clear threat to the weakened UNSC and who has direct ties to both the Storm and the Prometheans - but on the other hand, in addition to being essentially mother to everyone in the Spartan-II programme, she's also the only chance the Chief has of ever seeing Cortana again. My guess is that when the Chief finally has her at gunpoint, he'll have to make a choice between killing her and thereby potentially saving millions of human lives but being left completely alone in the universe, or putting the gun down and joining her, which could then lead to a full-scale war against humanity but a chance to see Cortana again.

343i mentioned that their original plan was for Halo 5 to be a much darker entry than anything previously in the series, so I don't see this kind of decision as too much of a stretch. Plus, taking Halsey's side would open up a whole new set of potential enemies to fight - and deep down, I think every Halo fan has always wanted to see what a real Spartan vs Spartan fight would look like. Even better if we imagine some of the new enemy types - Spartan-IIIs in their SPI armour firing silenced weapons meaning they don't appear on the motion tracker when firing, ODSTs dropping in from the sky all around you mid-battle and opening up with heavy weapons like Spartan Lasers and Rocket Launchers, Marines pounding away with Frag Grenades and Assault Rifles, and even enemy Spartan-IIs with unique weapons based on who they are - Linda with her Sniper Rifle, Kelly rushing with a Shotgun, etc.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I won't be surprised if she is an antagonist. What I imagine is that near the end Chief will end up killing her, realizing that saving humanity, or whoever is in danger is more important than his feelings towards Cortana.

Now this would be the main plot of Halo 5, and some sub-plot happening in the background with the Didact would grow into a tremendous threat that would be the plot for Halo 6. The events that happened with Halsey would however knock Chief back in action.