New Intel from Maestro, the Forum Weasel, and Edward/Omega

Maestro

As you may or may not have heard, I announced a minigame playdate a little while back called Maestro's Merry Minigames, or MMM for short.

The Dumb Marine announced a playdate also, a couple weeks before I announced MMM.

And just recently, Edward Kenway/Omega stated that he too had a playdate in the works.

Since fate has decided that MMM, the Dumb Marine's Holiday Playdate, and Edward's playdate would fall upon the same day, Bnus suggested that we merge the first two playdates. After a long conference filled with much deliberating, negotiating, discussions, and the signing of treaties, we have come up with...

MMEMMMbanner.png

WE MERGED 'EM INTO MMEMMM! So now we have one massive playdate in store for everyone! The Dumb Marine will be kicking off the playdate with every gametype under the sun in Halo 4, I'll keep the fun rolling with minigames from throughout cyberspace, and Edward will wrap things up with some Halo Reach, Grand Theft Auto 5, and Halo Wars!

Here are the important details:

TIME AND DATE: 9am-9pm PST, December 21st

GAMES: Halo 4 for the Dumb Marine's Kickoff and Maestro's Minigames, Reach + GTAV + Halo Wars for Edward's Wrap Party

DLC: Forge Island (it's a freebie if you haven't got it already!)

MIC: Preferred but not required

Holiday Spirit MANDATORY

Here's what will be on tap for this massive playdate:

The Dumb Marine's Kickoff: Dominion, Team Slayer, Infection (Reach Variant), Community, Oddball, Extraction, Capture The Flag, Basic Flood (Halo 4 Variant), Regicide, FFA, and King of The Hill

Maestro's Minigames: Mini Slayer at Portal Tower, Hockey at Kappital Imperial Stadium, Convoy King and/or Flood at Holy Gamelon Route 666, Convoy King at Koridai, Race at Holy Gamelon Indy 666 and Longbow 500

[CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS]

...among other minigames! If you have any other minigames to add to the roster, speak up!

Edward's Wrap Party: Infection & Hunger Games on Halo Reach, Grand Theft Auto V, and Halo Wars

So get suited up in your snow gear, prepare for fun and games and jokes and laughter and good times, and let's get this sled rollin'!

• Like 5

I can't wait to host with you people and to play with the wonderful Maestro-man and Weasel-boy. I'd like to say Happy Holidays as well to all out there, and have a safe holiday. NOW UNTO THE PLAYDATE DETAILS.

I should be in the game the whole time with Weasel and Maestro, as we are the holy trinity of hosts. GTA will go first, followed by Reach, then Wars. If you don't have one, don't fret, you can join in the next.

• Like 2

Dear Readers! I'm sorry for the last minute update, But I won't be able to attend MMEMMM, As I need to help out my family for the holidays. Hate me if you will,  But family comes first. If you understand, Your awesome. Sorry guys. -Weasel Sackage