Gta V DLC Coming 2014

Dog

2052183-634490_20130823_004.jpg

Rockstar Games will release Grand Theft Auto V story downloadable content in 2014, the developer announced today through its website.

"We have big plans for substantial additions in 2014 continuing Michael, Franklin, and Trevor's action, mayhem, and unexpected adventures in Southern San Andreas," Rockstar said.

No new single-player content for GTAV has been announced to date. Predecessor Grand Theft Auto IV welcomed two post-release expansions: The Lost and the Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony.

Also planned for 2014 are GTA Online Heists. Rockstar said it is currently working "very hard" to polish them as best it can before release next year, though no other details were revealed.

Rockstar also teased today that it has "much more" to announce regarding 2014 plans for GTAV and GTA Online.

Source-gamespot

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 3

It's a shame the heists didn't come out sooner, most of my friends have either traded GTA in or/and sold their console to get next Gen. It's also a shame that GTA 5 isn't coming out on next gen, I'm gutted that I won't be able to play heists now. Oh well.

Don't forget you can still read about them on the GTA Wiki. And you can also read peoples reviews and opinions on it. Not to mention you can watch all the countless YouTube Videos that will inevitably show up. So that's the next best thing right? Just like how I watched all of the "Last Of Us" walkthroughs/playthroughs and read all the info and trivia I could about it. Even though I don't have a Playstation 3 and I will most likely never get one, so I won't ever get to play it.

Don't forget you can still read about them on the GTA Wiki. And you can also read peoples reviews and opinions on it. Not to mention you can watch all the countless YouTube Videos that will inevitably show up. So that's the next best thing right? Just like how I watched all of the "Last Of Us" walkthroughs/playthroughs and read all the info and trivia I could about it. Even though I don't have a Playstation 3 and I will most likely never get one, so I won't ever get to play it.

Yes, true enough! I'm not getting an Xbox One, so I watched all the cut-scenes to Dead Rising 3. ^_^ Who knows, maybe in a couple of weeks GTA5 will come out for Next Gen, and if so, has lots of content out of it.