Stepping Down from Site Moderator

Absolute Dog

Well it's sad to see you go AD *sobs* I'll always remember you as one of the best mods I've ever seen on any website. And an absolute god figure to basically everyone on this website, apart from the people that defied you from time to time haha :). Also someone promote this man to a legendary member haha :D. This dude is a bigger legend to this website than Chuck Norris, Master Chief and Cortana put together :). Also I hope you don't leave permanently because you're an amazing dude. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Right when i return after 2 years you leave. I truly looked up to you and still do. You were an amazing mod and did so many incredible things for this community.  Thank you for being such an amazing friend and respecting me personally; i know it must've been quite annoying to deal with a 12 year old :laughing:. Thank you for being such a great model towards me and everyone in this community. I hope you enjoy you're retired life and everything about it. It's sad to know i was too late to give you a proper goodbye but i hope someday you might read this. Goodbye, AD.

• Like 1

The things i say now are 100% true.

If anyone knows me and how long i've been on this site, people will know That me and AD clashed a lot, this was seen to be because of our varying personalities, and the fact we clashed a lot over little things, and the fact I was always the immature one who always took AD for granted when he was here.

I have no problem with AD and i hope AD has no problem with me, and i would 100% support him coming back.

I miss you buddy.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...