New Possible Halo 4 DLC?!

TDM

Hello everyone! I'm The Dumb Marine as always, And I'm here to deliver some news! Okay, So earlier on Halo 4, I was talking to a friend of mine who brought up a smal glitch with Halo 4. Which reveals unseen weapon skins, One for the Battle Rifle, The other for our beloved DMR. Now, The Battle Rifle skin is called BLAST or BLS while the DMR skin is called Concrete or CTE. I have in-game pictures to show you as well!

(This glitch is not illegal in any way, But I shall not exploit how to do this glitch at this given time.)

Battle Rifle BLAST (BLS)

post-71054-0-35245400-1386481951_thumb.png

post-71054-0-48547300-1386481967_thumb.png

post-71054-0-32112100-1386481975_thumb.png

DMR Concrete (CTE)

post-71054-0-48200300-1386482067_thumb.png

post-71054-0-34999600-1386482078_thumb.png

post-71054-0-85411400-1386482085_thumb.png

post-71054-0-64285300-1386482093_thumb.png

So those are the skins, And now what they would look like in the menu.

(The pictures below are a mod made by ddeZ droL. Mods should not be used as they are against the Xbox LIVE Terms and Conditions and Code of Conduct, Doing so can get you temporarily or permantly suspended from the service)

dxzuExk.png

nXgjX7T.png

What could this mean? Is 343i gonna release new Halo 4 DLC? What do you think? Post below!!

Works Cited: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=515611  

• Like 5

Nice find Dumb, it's a possibility these were cut though, a lot was, these could have been unlocks or features never used, still, it does open up the question of old stuff being added in, again, good find, :D

Very nice find/discovery TDM! I especially like the BR skin... but maybe I am a bit biased?

Nah, I like the BR one too.

Edited by Edward Kenway
  • Like 1

Maybe so... I've seen these as secret skins, but it could be new. Or come with more of the McFarlane toys like the DMR, Carbine, SR, Supressor, and armor skins.

It is a likely possibility, But as I always said, 343 Industries... Sneaky people. ;)

Do you know if they are making more DLC maps?

343i has been pretty quiet lately about Halo, Rumors are about of Frankie giving an interview, But as of now we can not be too sure. But as I said, 343 is sneaky. So expect, But don't expect.  Good question though! :D

Hey everyone! I guess this is an update to the first post of this thread, I recommend you check that post out before this one.

So, It turns out this weapon skin glitch also ties in with the McFarlane toy weapon skins! So this can be a system to test out skins and see how you like them. I will have to give a tutorial to this, Text based for starters. So, Go into Custom War Games, And set the Gametype as "Infinity Rumble". Then go to "Game Options" and select "Traits". When you do so, Go to "Base Player Traits" and then to "Weapons and Damage". Go to primary weapon and set it either as "Assault Rifle", "DMR", "Battle Rifle", "Storm Rifle", "Covenant Carbine", or "Supressor". Then set your classes so you secondary is also that weapon. (You'll need the Tactical Package "FirePower) Now, It depends on which weapon you  have as you primary in your normal classes for each skin to work. And you will get these if you did it right. (McFarlane Toys List)

Assault Rifle Riptide

post-71054-0-98883800-1386531817_thumb.png

DMR Bones

post-71054-0-87401200-1386531831_thumb.png

Covenant Carbine Engage

post-71054-0-47341800-1386531842_thumb.png

Storm Rifle Chill

post-71054-0-88534300-1386531857_thumb.png

Supressor Refractive

post-71054-0-77212500-1386531873_thumb.png

This can be used as a system to  see which best fits you, Even if you just want the toys. Who knows? Maybe you'll find something you'll really like!!

This is The Dumb Marine as always, And I'll see you if I have another update, or in the shoutbox. :welcome:

• Like 1

i really love the BR in post 1 and the suppressor right above me. even though these are nice finds, unless 343 says something that will make this true and legi, i cant believe it 100%

That's where the word "Possible" comes in. ;)

i really love the BR in post 1 and the suppressor right above me. even though these are nice finds, unless 343 says something that will make this true and legi, i cant believe it 100%

Thats why we never said it was confirmed. "Possible" 

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone! I guess this is an update to the first post of this thread, I recommend you check that post out before this one.

So, It turns out this weapon skin glitch also ties in with the McFarlane toy weapon skins! So this can be a system to test out skins and see how you like them. I will have to give a tutorial to this, Text based for starters. So, Go into Custom War Games, And set the Gametype as "Infinity Rumble". Then go to "Game Options" and select "Traits". When you do so, Go to "Base Player Traits" and then to "Weapons and Damage". Go to primary weapon and set it either as "Assault Rifle", "DMR", "Battle Rifle", "Storm Rifle", "Covenant Carbine", or "Supressor". Then set your classes so you secondary is also that weapon. (You'll need the Tactical Package "FirePower) Now, It depends on which weapon you  have as you primary in your normal classes for each skin to work. And you will get these if you did it right. (McFarlane Toys List)

Assault Rifle Riptide

attachicon.gifAssault Rifle Riptide.png

DMR Bones

attachicon.gifDMR Bones.png

Covenant Carbine Engage

attachicon.gifCovenant Carbine Engage.png

Storm Rifle Chill

attachicon.gifStorm Rifle Chill.png

Supressor Refractive

attachicon.gifSupressor Refreactive.png

This can be used as a system to  see which best fits you, Even if you just want the toys. Who knows? Maybe you'll find something you'll really like!!

This is The Dumb Marine as always, And I'll see you if I have another update, or in the shoutbox. :welcome:

I liked the first two but these are freaking awesome! Hope DLC comes soon if ever or if I'm too late and it's already out o.O