Do excuse me if this is misplaced or the like.

After going back and forth like a tennis ball between the Blue and Shadow team threads, and carefully going through all the details...I'm still ever so slightly confused.

I can say I've been leaning slightly more towards Blue (as posting here would show), though I still have little idea as to whom I should be talking to for recruitment purposes.

If anyone could enlighten me on this matter, it would much appreciated.

• Like 1

After going back and forth like a tennis ball between the Blue and Shadow team threads, and carefully going through all the details...I'm still ever so slightly confused.

I can say I've been leaning slightly more towards Blue (as posting here would show), though I still have little idea as to whom I should be talking to for recruitment purposes.

We don't have a real leader at the moment, just PM Ranger447 at this moment about the matter!

​Well said P34nut. Once we get a new leader, they will be the one to contact about recruitment. 

Absolutely! I believe one of our members is currently in another clan...

And while you are in Blue team are you allowed to have people in blue team join your clan, provided that you are loyal to promoting Blue team, recruiting for Blue team also and/ or being as helpful and active as you can for blue team.

Also making sure that if you did have members from blue team join your clan, that they would still openly display both The clan and their commitment to Blue team. 

I am sorry to be so pedantic, but I would want to stick within rules and guidelines which for me, means no grey areas allowed :-)

And while you are in Blue team are you allowed to have people in blue team join your clan, provided that you are loyal to promoting Blue team, recruiting for Blue team also and/ or being as helpful and active as you can for blue team.

Also making sure that if you did have members from blue team join your clan, that they would still openly display both The clan and their commitment to Blue team. 

I am sorry to be so pedantic, but I would want to stick within rules and guidelines which for me, means no grey areas allowed :-)

Its really great you are asking questions like this. Now we rather not have any other clan advertisements in our thread but you are welcome to create your own thread for your own clan. But try not to get people to join your clan and ditch Blue Team. So yes, make sure they will stay with Blue Team if they join you. 

Thanks much for the welcome Ranger.

Well I'm not one for grandeur (or words for that matter), but I can still say that I'm quite honored to be accepted in.

I may be quiet most of the time, but I'll still contribute to the Team to the best of my abilities. So if you need anything from me, don't hesitate to let me know.

• Like 2

Well I doth hope that he isn't as fiendish as the masses tell...

Nah, good job on that Shadow. Here's to a good leadership of...stuff...and...more stuff...

(don't judge me, I've had too much Mtn Dew)

• Like 1