Staff Response

There's been a lot of flaming in this topic of late, and while we like to try and give our clans as much autonomy as possible, we can't allow this sort of behaviour - especially when, as recently, it begins to spill over and out into the rest of the forums. This thread, and the behaviour of Blue Team members when in the rest of the forums, needs to see a dramatic improvement in the coming days and weeks: if Blue Team cannot be trusted to moderate itself, then we will do it for you.

No need. Things have started to turn around now!

how many members do you have

Hey Friend, currently we are trying to reorganize and re-do our little leadership thing we have at the moment. So, We will get back to you on that.

UPDATE for those who may not know: 

Within the next few days or so, Blue Team will have a new leader. Those who were selected by JX will be deciding on a leader. This leader will be carefully chosen by the 7 selected by JX. We will be presenting more updates as we know more information. In the mean time, how is everyone?

Hey Friend, currently we are trying to reorganize and re-do our little leadership thing we have at the moment. So, We will get back to you on that.

UPDATE for those who may not know: 

Within the next few days or so, Blue Team will have a new leader. Those who were selected by JX will be deciding on a leader. This leader will be carefully chosen by the 7 selected by JX. We will be presenting more updates as we know more information. In the mean time, how is everyone?

I feel like we're doing this the wrong way, why would anyone in the 7 want to vote for anyone but themselves, I have said already that everyone in Blue Team should get to vote, not just the 7 of us.

At the moment Blue Team is in a mess with new leadership so I really don't know how this goes but since I started the knights thing until a new leader is found I will just take charge ( sorta )

Anyway phoenixstone look at the first post read it all then PM and then we shall see if you can join. :)

Wow. I just read all 30 pages of this thread. It was a sad story about friendships lost, trust being betrayed, and the struggle of a team trying to keep on functioning without a true leader.

I now know, more than ever after reading this, that I want to be part of Blue Team. I want to fight alongside comrades! I want to train with people better than I am so I can become better! But most of all, once my loyalty has been won, I will not fight for anyone else. Once I pledge my loyalty to Blue Team, that is where it stays.

I have encountered a few Blue Team members and I got a very warm welcome. If you guys will have me, I would like to join.

-Z

• Like 2

I will send you one then. :)

Okay then I am not the leader as the votes are not cast but taking charge until one is voted for ( no making any changes really or doing anything leaderish just for example getting new members. :)

And today we have a new one ....

phoenixstone

he will start at the grade of apprentice so everyone give him a warm welcome. :)

Wow I don't know what to say! Well, for starters, a huge thank you to Pbrabbit and Caboose (or are you Ranger?) for talking to me in the PMs, and especially to Ranger/Caboose for letting me join. Secondly, I won't let you guys down. You all have my sworn allegiance and loyalty. I do not backstab and I won't cause drama. I am all about getting down to business!

• Like 2

Okay good just wait for about 3 days for a new leader will be chosen and when that happens we can start having playdates prompting people events etc. :)

Also incase no one has seen it well here it is from Yoshi in shadow Team. :)

ATTENTION:

There will be a Blue team/Shadow team playdate in the near future:

We are asking that you participate if possible, I know a few of you can't like myself but if you can please join.

This will be a purely peaceful event NO fighting, will be allowed. We wish to make peace and this can help mend some hurt feelings.

If you have any questions contact Shadow Fiend or Blue teams leader

Thank you :)

Also if there is fighting at the Play date the offender from shadow team will be stripped of his or her rank if it is above recruit. This is a preventative measure to insure peace.

the playdate is on Saturday, February 22nd, @ 11 A.M. EST.

Okay good just wait for about 3 days for a new leader will be chosen and when that happens we can start having playdates prompting people events etc. :)

Also incase no one has seen it well here it is from Yoshi in shadow Team. :)

ATTENTION:

There will be a Blue team/Shadow team playdate in the near future:

We are asking that you participate if possible, I know a few of you can't like myself but if you can please join.

This will be a purely peaceful event NO fighting, will be allowed. We wish to make peace and this can help mend some hurt feelings.

If you have any questions contact Shadow Fiend or Blue teams leader

Thank you :)

Also if there is fighting at the Play date the offender from shadow team will be stripped of his or her rank if it is above recruit. This is a preventative measure to insure peace.

the playdate is on Saturday, February 22nd, @ 11 A.M. EST.

yeah, yeah I know ohh its Connor isn't he Shadow Team?

yeah I am so deal with it :) but now onto the topic,

Blue Team still has my support even though I'm not in it also there needs to be a second playdate because I am not getting up early for a playdate sorry guys but thats the way it is like Blue Team is mainly UK and Shadow is mainly U.S but that's the way things are so if there is a second playdate I will attend it and if not well then I hope you guys have fun on the 3 year anniversary of the Christchurch earthquakes.

- Connor

Can we get a roster around here? lol Welcome to the Team PhoenixStone! I promise you this will get even better once we get everything sorted out! And Conner Kenway, I plan on this playdate being an all day event, so you can join at any time. I wouldn't want anybody to be left out, it will go on as long as there are people there, if there is no one in the lobby, I'll probably give it 15 to 30 minutes until I shut it down, and if people come online after that, it could start back up depending on how many there are.

• Like 1

Thanks for the welcomes you guys! I've tried to add lots of you on Xbox Live already. If you haven't gotten a FR from me, send me one! I really want to get training with you guys.

Seriously, do any of you actually get on and play, or do you just do the forum thing all day?

Most of us usually play about everyday! I will see about your FR.....