MMM's ETA  

4 members have voted

1. 1. When should MMM be hosted?

• December 14th @ 1pm PST
    • December 21st @ 1pm PST
    • December 21st @ 7pm PST

MMM? No, I'm not talking about food or drinks, although this is the time of year the best goodies are made. It's the result of a nice bit of alliteration in this event's title...

maestrosmerryminigames2.png

Since there's a lack of playdates focusing purely on mini games, I thought that I'd host one in time for Christmas or Kwanzaa or Hanukkah or Ramadan or Boxing Day or whichever holiday you celebrate if there are any I didn't list.

So for the next little while, I'll be forging up a storm to make more mini games that I personally will contribute to the roster. If there are any other mini games that attendants have made or have found in the vast expanse of cyberspace, feel free to list them below!

EDIT: Whoops, how could I forget? This is being hosted on HALO 4. If you have that, a microphone, and Forge Island, you'll be all set for fun and games and laughter!

Here's what's on tap right now:

Mini Slayer at Portal Tower

Hockey at Kappital Imperial Stadium

Convoy King and/or Flood at Holy Gamelon Route 666

Convoy King at Koridai

Race at Holy Gamelon Indy 666

[CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS]

...among other minigames!

Now you might be asking: "Hey Maestro, when are you hosting this?" And to that I answer: "Vote for either 1pm on December 14th, or either 1pm or 7pm on December 21st!" Keep in mind that these times are PACIFIC TIME [uTC-8].

Let's celebrate the holidays with a bang! And fun! And games!

Edited by Maestro the Merry
  • Like 5

I'll be there, mainly because, I prefer being circle rather then square, :P

This sounds fun, a question, these are only for Halo right?

Yes sir, this is a Halo 4 event. I forget to mention it at first, so I added that in my initial post. :D

Behold, news!

I got my schedule today for the next two weeks. Although it's unfortunate financially that I'm being bumped down to three days a week for some reason, it is a nice windfall socially! More specifically, of all the days I have off coming up, I have ALL THE SATURDAYS OFF.

So, that's where you, the participants, can not only add to the mini game roster, but decide when said roster will be played! Here are your choices:

-1pm on December 14th (can't host it at night because of the company Christmas party)

-1pm or 7pm on December 21st

Remember that all times listed are in the Pacific timezone [uTC-8], so calculate your local time accordingly. There's a good chance that you're ahead of me if you live anywhere in North America except for Alaska and Hawaii.

• Like 1

Behold, additional news!

In regards to the [CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS] I have in the works, I will reveal that the Race gametype will be played at least once in all of the maps that are under construction. Flood and Forgeball will also be featured as well. Slayer will not get much screen time, and Regicide and Dominion will not be played at all. These gametypes are more competitive, and this event is geared towards having a good time, joking around and laughing like ninnies in our mics while others in the house are wondering "What the heck are they laughing at?!"

Also, I have two new maps under construction just for this event! I'm sure that one of them will make you laugh when played in conjunction with its appropriate gametype. The framework is all done on the structures, and now I need to add some decor and the technical bits like spawn points.

Anyways, be sure to RSVP and vote for a time!

If we get one more participant, then MMM is a go! I'm aiming for at least ten, but six would allow some smaller minigames, such as Portal Tower which is built for a maximum of eight people, to be played no problem!

The Call of Duty 4 Community playdate is on the 14th so you might need to push it back until your other date. 

The Call of Duty 4 Community playdate is on the 14th so you might need to push it back until your other date. 

And I've got the company Christmas party that night. So it's probably for the best that it's on the 21st, but then I have the Dumb Marine's playdate to compete against.

I'll be there :)

Excellent! Note that this has merged with the Merry Marine and Edward's playdates under the name of MMEMMM. It will still be hosted on December 21st, but will go on from 9am-9pm PST, or whenever Eddie decides to end his Wrap Party.