PS4 is the fastest selling UK console

Caboose The Ace

Source http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&sqi=2&ved=0CDEQqQIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.independent.co.uk%2Flife-style%2Fgadgets-and-tech%2Fnews%2Fps4-beats-xbox-one-to-become-uks-fastest-ever-selling-console-8977399.html&ei=8EKeUprNMsuShQetuIF4&usg=AFQjCNEYqvvGspzmThFrw3An3j23G0957A&bvm=bv.57155469,d.bGQ

As of recent the PlayStation 4 has broken the UK record for the fastest console the PS4 sold 160,000 units and the Xbox one its direct competitor sold 150,000 units in the first 48 hours

The previous record was held by another Sony console the PSP that sold 185,000. < surprisingly

According to some sources the PS4 and Xbone combined sold more than the wii u did in a year. :)

2379090-0639188611-sony_.jpg

Edited by Ranger447
  • Like 1

As of recent the PlayStation 4 has broken the UK record for the fastest console the PS4 sold 160,000 units and the Xbox one its direct competitor sold 150,000 units in the first 48 hours

So technically... if Xbox One sold 150k units in the first 48 hrs, it is already doing better than the PS4... considering PS4 had about a weeks head start for sales over Xbox One.

So technically... if Xbox One sold 150k units in the first 48 hrs, it is already doing better than the PS4... considering PS4 had about a weeks head start for sales over Xbox One.

The PS4 sold 250k units in the same timeframe in the UK. Keep in mind UK got the PS4 on Nov. 29th

Poor Nintendo, they need to turn this thing around...

Nintendo could care less they're still making money and have already opted out of the console war. The Wii U is a much more casual console aimed for a different audience while also including some hardcore interesting titles as well as exclusives. Nintendo is doing fine and with the new smash bros sales are bound to go up. 

Actually the XBox had a head start in the UK.  It was released on the 22nd, where as the PS4 didn't get released until the 29th in the UK.

Fastest selling console or not, what will the sales figures be after the holiday, I wonder?

• 2 weeks later...

I personally prefer the PS4 over the Xbox, pretty much switched sides in a way, haha. After all that business with the start of Xbox One's reveal, pretty much most of the people I know or well my friends, just went straight to wanting a PS4... after they watched the Sony conference anyway, like me also.

• Like 1

I personally prefer the PS4 over the Xbox, pretty much switched sides in a way, haha. After all that business with the start of Xbox One's reveal, pretty much most of the people I know or well my friends, just went straight to wanting a PS4... after they watched the Sony conference anyway, like me also.

Yeah I agree I like PS4 also, I love how they are remaking Kingdom Hearts for the PS4 and it's going to be amazing with HD.

• Like 1