Christmas ideas, anyone?

its_Yasyszczuk

I've been wondering which game(s) to ask for this Christmas. I'm already getting Call of Duty: Ghosts, but I thought I'd ask everyone here. Any suggestions?

To save cash on the PS4 I got the killlzone shadow fall bundle ( it saved me 10 pounds ) so for Christmas I an hoping to get AC4 I am a big assassin creed fan and cannot wait to play it. :)

To save cash on the PS4 I got the killlzone shadow fall bundle ( it saved me 10 pounds ) so for Christmas I an hoping to get AC4 I am a big assassin creed fan and cannot wait to play it. :)

You forgot to mention how you have never played the Xbox One or even asked if he likes the PS4. That is a very hefty purchase you know? $ doesn't grow on trees not even in the holidays. 

My suggestions is save money because there are TONS of new games coming out next year and its ok to wait to buy a new console anyways. Wait for at least most of the problems to be ironed out and wait until you see which games you like the most, but really save money. Maybe there will be a cool bundle for a console you like or maybe a cool awesome game will come out that you want. 

If you really want games then I see that you're a shooter fan and BF4 is the way to go. Best shooter on the market right now in my opinion. If you have an Xbox 360 then save up some money for Titanfall another good looking FPS and Plants Vs Zombie: Garden Warfare if you're into BF4 and Team Fortress 2 mixed with some PvZ. Both games come out next spring though. 

First of all, are you already getting or got an Xbox One/PS4? If not, then I'd highly suggest you get one. Here's what games I'd suggest for both next-gen consoles:

-I would NOT suggest Call of Duty: Ghosts.

-Battlefield 4.

-Assassin's Creed IV.

-Dead Rising 3

-Destiny Preorder

-Titanfall Preorder

-Watch Dogs Preorder

I know, I pretty much named every AAA game. Those are what I'd suggest, as they all look awesome. Definite 'must haves' though, include Battlefield 4 and Destiny. Titanfall looks extremely good if you're getting an Xbox One. I simply would NOT suggest Call of Duty: Ghosts. The game is bland, boring and does nothing else differently from the previous titles. Call of Duty is becoming very stale, so I'd suggest you stay away from it while it burns to the ground. The better idea would be to not get it, but instead get a much more quality shooter, such as Battlefield 4. Hope this helps!

You forgot to mention how you have never played the Xbox One or even asked if he likes the PS4. That is a very hefty purchase you know? $ doesn't grow on trees not even in the holidays. 

My suggestions is save money because there are TONS of new games coming out next year and its ok to wait to buy a new console anyways. Wait for at least most of the problems to be ironed out and wait until you see which games you like the most, but really save money. Maybe there will be a cool bundle for a console you like or maybe a cool awesome game will come out that you want. 

If you really want games then I see that you're a shooter fan and BF4 is the way to go. Best shooter on the market right now in my opinion. If you have an Xbox 360 then save up some money for Titanfall another good looking FPS and Plants Vs Zombie: Garden Warfare if you're into BF4 and Team Fortress 2 mixed with some PvZ. Both games come out next spring though. 

The PS4 is my preferred console and I am one big Assassins creed fan and have played every one apart from the terrible game Assassins creed 3  a dozen times over. :)

EDIT to add to my list I want

RVB season 11

MONEZ !!!!

Edited by Ranger447