Our New Shoutbox Moderator!

RedStarRocket91

I suppose it is time I weigh in here....well not literally as I weigh about 260 lbs. and would most likely break something.

Well what can I say about Azaxx............     First off many may not know this but Azaxx still sleeps with his teddy bear. (Sorry Azaxx, but the truth must come out). He is also shorter than you would think, standing only 3' 5 1/2" tall. He has a birthmark on his shoulder in the shape of a Dingo. He reads romance novels. His role model if Fabio. He speaks with a slight lisp and stutters around pretty girls.

Now that you know the truth about him, I will have some fun. Azaxx is a DJ from the UK. If you look up images for Azaxx, you get this! He owns Azaxx, Inc in West Palm Beach! His name in Sandscrit is आशxx. Azaxx spelled backwards is Xxaza, which makes no sense. Azaxx once took an arrow to the knee! 

Azaxx is also our newest Community Moderator.

Fear the Mudkip.

Azaxx_zps0f192ae7.jpg

• Like 7

"With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility"

I'm not even going to say what I'm thinking.

Soon "Great Responsibility" for me will mean "find the nearest admin, smash him around the face with a club, teleport away and spam their Steam with "TOPLEL".

Yes.

'Tis good goal.

Possibly screenies someday.

Oh great Church and Azaxx are mods? 

My plans for world domination are now ruined!!!!! This is terrible!!!! 

Congrats Azaxx you really deserve this you're a good member of the forum. 

I can help.

• Like 1

To the Australian anime enthusiast, Pokemon player, and mannered mudkip whom taught us that friendship is magic.   

I. Am. Inferior. 

You have taught me a lot, lots of it I use almost everyday. You are honest, have never asked for rank, treat everyone equally, and have never changed yourself and the way you appear for anyone else. These are traits I and others aspire towards. To convey these traits, is damned hard but for you it is simple, it is you and for you to reach this rank was only an amount of time, with the amount of time and work you give to this forum. 

Azaxx, you've been though a lot these last years, but I want you to know that, that is only a small part of your life. With the passion you show and give to this forum everyday, the smiles you put on peoples faces, the thought out conversations you contribute to and with your incredible humor, you can do whatever you want! And like this, it will come.

I'm looking forward to our new/old protector of the shoutbox. Continue teaching the inferior green members of the forum. Teach something to the old members too! 

Do your thing Azaxx, it wouldn't be the same without you.

Love 'you'.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Azzax yayyy! :D, I can't think of a more deserving person as the shoutbox king himself :bow:. When I first joined you were a good friend to me, you did an absolutely great job of introducing me to everyone and the forums :D. And I think this is a great position for you because I felt really sorry for you when you lost communications status :D. And you said you would never become staff again ;).