343i 15th Weekly Community Poll

BeckoningZebra1

Hello and welcome all to the 15th 343i Weekly Community Poll!

Last week's question asked you if you preferred the massive beautiful Forge World, or the three flat topped islands that make up Forge Island. I actually thought it would be much closer than this, but here is our winner:

Forge World! :clap: It seems scenery has quite a bit more influence on us than the bland flat land. 

On to this week's poll, which stems all the way from Halo 2 and can become an integral piece in the future of Halo:

Do you think Arbiter will make his return in Halo 5?

1208716587_Halo_3_arbiter.jpg
Now, don't be too quick to type up your opinion on this, because there's going to be a little bit of a break in the poll for the month of December with Christmas and everything so near. So if you want your vote to count this time, the voting deadline will be set at

10:00AM EST 01/03/14

Wow, it's almost
2014! Just another month and 2013 will be behind us...

Thank you all for participating, Merry Christmas, and see ya' right here next month! :wave:

Have a question, complaint, or suggestion pertaining to the poll? Message me

• Like 7

I think Arbiter will return.... later. Not in Halo 5. How would they incorporate him in to fit the current story?

ARBITER BECOMES A SPACE MAGICAN AND TEACHES CHEIF CARD TRICKS THATS HOW

Why isn't 343i hiring me???

Yes I think he will appear somehow someway

• Like 2

Personally, yes, I do see him returning as an ally or possible anti-hero of chief. Now, when I say anti-hero, I mean a temporary neutral or enemy alliance. If the 'Chief gone rogue' theory is correct, it could go both ways. Arby could align himself with the UNSC or chief. I have faith the Arbiter will stay true to Chief's side though.

Personally, yes, I do see him returning as an ally or possible anti-hero of chief. Now, when I say anti-hero, I mean a temporary neutral or enemy alliance. If the 'Chief gone rogue' theory is correct, it could go both ways. Arby could align himself with the UNSC or chief. I have faith the Arbiter will stay true to Chief's side though.

He was once rescued by the Infinity so I'm sure he won't betray them, or even think of it. ;)

I think the Arbiter will return in Halo 5 but most likely as an after-credit appearance. I think from the looks of the first teaser, this game is going to be all about Chief but we all know Halo better than that and there will most likely be a twist or two in the game. After all is said and done though, when you beat the game on Legendary, there'll be an Arbiter cutscene if not somewhere before the end.

• Like 1

I think the Arbiter will return in Halo 5 but most likely as an after-credit appearance. I think from the looks of the first teaser, this game is going to be all about Chief but we all know Halo better than that and there will most likely be a twist or two in the game. After all is said and done though, when you beat the game on Legendary, there'll be an Arbiter cutscene if not somewhere before the end.

They always like to surprise us. ;)

No to Arbiter returning, and playing as Arbiter / Chief in Halo 2 is why I love the campaign in H2 so much.

Reason I say No, is simply this, Halo needs to move forwards not backwards!!!!!

If people want Arbiter back then play H3 or H2.

Halo needs to move forward with new ideas, plus and most importantly of all, Microsoft need to give 343 time to perfect the game, not release a game that is only at 75% like H4......

Yet again, I was correct. :)

I think that we will eventually see the Arbiter return, but I'm not too sure if in Halo 5 or Halo 6. My prediction is yes. The Arbiter has already been on Infinity and is a highly requested character, so it's possible for 343 to bring him back. ;)

Apparently only Bioware are the ones that listen to their market's request. See Citadel DLC.

Hopefully Arbiter comes back, but we're asking a lot here.

Perhaps Arbiter will return as an enemy, or just not return at all: don't hold out too much hope for 343i.

Apparently only Bioware are the ones that listen to their market's request. See Citadel DLC.

Hopefully Arbiter comes back, but we're asking a lot here.

Perhaps Arbiter will return as an enemy, or just not return at all: don't hold out too much hope for 343i.

True, Bioware seem to always be really aware of what their gamers want. I loved the Mass Effect 3 DLC. It was great fun in multiplayer.

• 2 weeks later...

They should, it wouldn't make much sense if they didn't. Well, for me anyway. I don't know what happened to Arbiter, maybe he's been imprisoned due to the tension between both Aliens and Humans, or has gone completely solo and is also wondering around like the Master Chief in the Halo 5 reveal trailer. I don't know, just throwing around possibilities, I just really want him to be added into the story of Halo 5.