Halo 5- Possible Arbiter Concepts Found (Theory)

VinWarrior

Recently, if you were searching the web, a DeviantART user named dutch2 made two concepts of an Elite, you would normally think nothing of the two, but, look closely at his work,

halo_5___arbiter_concept_2_by_dutch02-d6

halo_5___arbiter_concept_by_dutch02-d632

Anyone else notice the Microsoft and 343i Official Logos? Why would that be there? Is it to make it look authentic. I think that's a lot of work for a hoax... The guy has also remained anonymous on the matter and has not answered many questions on wiether these are official. Also, notice the H5 logo at the top... A bit similar to the one from the trailer, eh? I want to know your opinions, leave them below.

All rights go to Dutch2 for his artwork, this is his brilliant work, and I in no way, shape, or form claim it to be my own. All original by him. All rights go to Microsoft Studios and 343i as well for the brand.

Official Works: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Halo-5-Arbiter-Concept-367955597

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Halo-5-Arbiter-Concept-2-368753342

• Like 4

I think we all know that Arbiter will be in Halo 5 it is one of the biggest things asked for and considering destiny and Titian fall coming out in the same years 343i would be a fool to put him buy yes sadly this is a fake anyone could have done it but it would be cool if this was really concept of him in Halo 5. :)

Lots of people have requested for the Arbiter to return and I think we can expect to see him in either Halo 5 or Halo 6. He has been aboard the UNSC Infinity before so it's possible that he will reunite with Chief.

I imagine him dying sometime so. It feels like something like that will happen and I don't like the thought of it. It also feels like Chief's death will follow after. 

Lots of people have requested for the Arbiter to return and I think we can expect to see him in either Halo 5 or Halo 6. He has been aboard the UNSC Infinity before so it's possible that he will reunite with Chief.

I imagine him dying sometime so. It feels like something like that will happen and I don't like the thought of it. It also feels like Chief's death will follow after. 

If the Chief dies I would imagine the Arbiter would be at his side and would die with him

I think we all know that Arbiter will be in Halo 5 it is one of the biggest things asked for and considering destiny and Titian fall coming out in the same years 343i would be a fool to put him buy yes sadly this is a fake anyone could have done it but it would be cool if this was really concept of him in Halo 5. :)

I think these are fake too but look at the amount of detail in the models. They look so nicely made why would someone with this talent waste their time on this rather than just making original work for his own projects? It's really iffy someone would take the time to make such a nice 3D model only to pull a hoax but if thats the case I am not surprised. Maybe he wants to get 343's attention?