There are sub categories of Spartans other than Spartan I's, II's, and III's but why haven't I heard of them? The only team we've actually seen in a game is Noble team. What ever happened to Grey Team and Black team and all the other Spartan teams?? I want to read about it but wouldn't be awesome if we could actually play it? Grey team went MIA what happened? Black teams story randomly ends I think. What I am trying to say is I just want to live their lives see what they did and see dreams that I actually pictured in my head re created as a game. Not an ios or android game but a next generation console game. Please if anyone is reading this can you help persuade 343 to take it into consideration??

First off this isn't 343 this is just a fansite.
While it would be awesome to play in basically every conflict in Halo history but you have to remember games take time to make and we should focus on crafting new stories and experiences rather than recreating books/other forms of Halo media into games. 

First off this isn't 343 this is just a fansite.

While it would be awesome to play in basically every conflict in Halo history but you have to remember games take time to make and we should focus on crafting new stories and experiences rather than recreating books/other forms of Halo media into games. 

Agreed. Halo CE was the opposite. Bungie created Halo Combat Evolved then after wrote books and made videos, articles, websites, etc. explaining the lore... followed by merchandise like cards and toys to help sell it... The other games followed the success of the First game and the books. Now its getting to the point where we are getting games adopted off the novels, which just like movies that are based on books, tend to leave stuff out, or in Halo Reaches case, break canon.

Agreed. Halo CE was the opposite. Bungie created Halo Combat Evolved then after wrote books and made videos, articles, websites, etc. explaining the lore... followed by merchandise like cards and toys to help sell it... The other games followed the success of the First game and the books. Now its getting to the point where we are getting games adopted off the novels, which just like movies that are based on books, tend to leave stuff out, or in Halo Reaches case, break canon.

It only happened once with Halo Reach if I believe. 

Halo 4 wasn't based off any novel(The Forerunner triology just helped tell the story of the game)

I dunno I was just throwing some cool ideas out there. Maybe it doesn't have to be a full game it could just be dlc like Spartan ops but these ideas are most likely to not be taken seriously anyway. thanks though for filling me in on your opinions :P

Maybe but I think 343i want to focus on the new and that is that but no one knows if Spartan ops with come back for Halo 5 after what happened in Halo 4 ( it was not well received ):)