Better Map Rotation Please.

Machai Rex

I can't be the only person to have noticed this, but we're stuck with the same few maps on rotation time after time in matchmaking.  I paid good money to get the DLC and there are some good maps amongst these.  Even outside of the DLC, there's a good variety of maps that we just don't see in matchmaking.

Is there any way in which this can be remadied?  It'd be nice to have the option to play more than the 4 or so maps over and over again.

Thanks.

I know what you mean when I played Halo 4 it was rangrock then exile then something else and then back to that ( at least when I played big Team ) so my idea is make all maps as good as one another or at least try to make them as good so it reduces the same 3 maps going around and around and around or just make them Real rare options. :)

• Like 1

I'm not sure how they would go about a better map rotation, but I think a DLC specific playlist is very needed. It's pretty annoying when you can't play on the maps you had to pay extra for.

Agreed with this. I have no idea what 343i is thinking when out of everything we ask for the most we ask for DLC playlist but they can't seem to hear us.

I personally like the current map rotation but thats just my opinion. They're not the best maps but hey I know them all pretty well so its fun to play on them.