Credits/Ranks quick and simple

Guts

if your an average player at MP then firefight firefight firefight firefight

you can also work on commendations.

youtube search boosting commendations, theres the target locater boosting on swordbase, theres a campaign boost on winter contingency where you save as the screen goes black after pressing the button, and just continue and it boosts the campaigns.

score attack is also good for boosting commendations as you get all the kills on your own.

there is no fast track for rank, whatever you do is time.

• 4 weeks later...

I used to play a lot of Gruntpocalypse on Beachhead and Courtyard, these were my favorite maps to play on. I got a lot of credits by doing this over and over. It may get a little repetitive but stick some music on and keep killing grunts, eventually earning accommodations that give you a descent chunk of credits. The more you do this, the more credits you get but even thought that sounds good be warned it takes time and that goes for most gametypes in general on Reach.

• 4 weeks later...

try griff ball its lots of credits the most ive goten in one game was 30,000cr and i wasnt even boosting. i had won the match and i was the only one on my team but i only died when i scored the bomb on top of that i had goten the weekly chalanage and 2 daily chalanges, a jackpot in the slots 8300 cr for game compleation and another 7500 for proformance bonus and of corse amost 1000 in comadations