Halo 5 Theories/Conspiracies

TDM

Hey everyone, I'm making this thread to talk about Halo 5 theories, Like where our beloved hero masterchief is, And what year it is. As the first post, There will be some theories here.

MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!!

1. Halo 5 is Halo 4.5, As in the end of Halo 4 Master Chief removes his armor. This can be at least a week after minimum.

2. Master Chief is on the remains of The Ark, or possibly on Reach.

3. Master Chief is working with Mendicant Bias

4. Cortana will come back

5. These are just theories, If you believe them, Then... That's good?

Post your theories below, Why not?

I don't normally like theories I perfer hard evidence and fact but allow me to reply to you on what I think
1. No it is not Halo 4.5. Halo 3 happened immediately after Halo 2 and it was not Halo 2.5
2. It is highly unlikely Cheif is on Reach based on the trailer footage being as Reach hasn't been reterraformed yet(At the ending scenes of Reach you find out when) Not to mention it looks a lot more like The Ark then Reach, glassing doesn't exactly make planets sandy.
3. It would be interesting to see MC working with a forerunner A.I since Cortana is gone
4. Cortana has been with us for 4 games. She is too important to just loose. He will be looking for a way to bring her back.
5. I wouldn't recommend anyone believing theories at the moment. Seeing as the only thing we have is a teaser trailer. 

I don't normally like theories I perfer hard evidence and fact but allow me to reply to you on what I think

1. No it is not Halo 4.5. Halo 3 happened immediately after Halo 2 and it was not Halo 2.5

2. It is highly unlikely Cheif is on Reach based on the trailer footage being as Reach hasn't been reterraformed yet(At the ending scenes of Reach you find out when) Not to mention it looks a lot more like The Ark then Reach, glassing doesn't exactly make planets sandy.

3. It would be interesting to see MC working with a forerunner A.I since Cortana is gone

4. Cortana has been with us for 4 games. She is too important to just loose. He will be looking for a way to bring her back.

5. I wouldn't recommend anyone believing theories at the moment. Seeing as the only thing we have is a teaser trailer. 

The campaign of Halo 4 finished 6 months before Spartan Ops. Soo... It CAN be in between, Which is why I said Halo 4.5. :P

The campaign of Halo 4 finished 6 months before Spartan Ops. Soo... It CAN be in between, Which is why I said Halo 4.5. :P

Well you never stated that, and it still holds 0 claim to calling it "Halo 4.5". It is Halo 5 or Halo Xbox One.