Halo Wars 2 May Happen!

Brett

I loved halo wars and if this is true then that would be awesome sadly I am not getting a xbone so fingers crossed for 360. :)

Maybe, it just might! I mean sure, Microsoft can not allow a main series Halo Title be on both consoles, they need people to have a reason to buy the Xbox One... But when it comes to side games/spin-offs, anything goes! Having the game be on both consoles improves sales of both games and increases revenue generated by each console, and the extra profit can go to fueling the Main games on the New console.

Maybe, it just might! I mean sure, Microsoft can not allow a main series Halo Title be on both consoles, they need people to have a reason to buy the Xbox One... But when it comes to side games/spin-offs, anything goes! Having the game be on both consoles improves sales of both games and increases revenue generated by each console, and the extra profit can go to fueling the Main games on the New console.

This gives me more hope it will be on 360 but what am I posting of course halo wars 2 will sadly not be on the Xbox 360 because lets face it Microsoft need awesome exclusives to sell xbones and halo wars 2 would be a awesome exulives and might convince people who are not sure if to get a xbone or PS4 over into the Xbox one camp. :(

This gives me more hope it will be on 360 but what am I posting of course halo wars 2 will sadly not be on the Xbox 360 because lets face it Microsoft need awesome exclusives to sell xbones and halo wars 2 would be a awesome exulives and might convince people who are not sure if to get a xbone or PS4 over into the Xbox one camp. :(

You do know you could always buy an Xbox One later right?

I mean people still play Halo 3 so if someone were to buy a 360 now they can still enjoy the online. If you can afford a PS4 you can most likely afford an Xbox One even if its 2 years later. This console generation is going to last a nice time frame anyways so you shouldn't be like "I am not getting an xbox one" when it hasn't even been released yet. 

You do know you could always buy an Xbox One later right?

I mean people still play Halo 3 so if someone were to buy a 360 now they can still enjoy the online. If you can afford a PS4 you can most likely afford an Xbox One even if its 2 years later. This console generation is going to last a nice time frame anyways so you shouldn't be like "I am not getting an xbox one" when it hasn't even been released yet. 

Nope I want to be dedicated to one console only and the Xbox ones price is not going to go down for same time also getting a Xbox one just to play halo what would be the point ? :)

Edited by Caboose the Ace

halo wars 2 will sadly not be on the Xbox 360 because lets face it Microsoft need awesome exclusives to sell xbones and halo wars 2 would be a awesome exulives and might convince people who are not sure if to get a xbone or PS4 over into the Xbox one camp. :(

This is why we need a "Halo: ODST 2". As long as we have at least one Halo game available on two different consoles it would help bridge the gap. Giving people the choice to either wait a little longer and stick with their current console and still enjoy new Halo's, or Upgrade their console and get the version with better graphics and A.I

• 4 weeks later...

this is amazing news i loved halo wars cos it was just amazing and intense and the matches would be a very good fight between me and the other players and i played it like i did with chess and i would actually buy an xbox one if this is confirmed and if it was just for the xbox one