Campaign Ending

WardoMichael

Well, to be honest it was not what I was expecting, and sort of boring, made you think a lot though, but I don't know how halo 5 is going to go with him talking to someone while in gameplay like in 4, reach, ect ect, whats going to happen? Are they going to make a new AI?  But I really did not know what to think and still do not.

I didn't like Cortana since I thought she nagged an awful lot throughout the series. And what bugs me about the ending is... how did it happen? I thought hardlight was just a building material, but apparently elaborate computer programs can use it to manifest themselves into the physical world. While it was a valiant effort at making an emotional ending, compared to the likes of Final Fantasy 6 or Chrono Trigger, it didn't even faze me. 

• 2 weeks later...

It was okay. The boss battle wasn't even a battle but I'm not going to complain it made me completing legendary even easier, haha. But I loved the campaign, sure I would have wanted something different to happen throughout the campaign but all in all I liked it. I guess the ending was sad, Cortana dies, Master Chief doesn't know how to react because he's used to being with her and he's a killing machine ultimately. And, when he's in space floating around, still in space it just oozes of loneliness and sadness. He just powers through all of the lose in his life and keeps on fighting. I also think Cortan will make a return, not sure how they'll do it... that's if they do it.

• 4 weeks later...