Our new affiliates!

Absolute Dog

Hmm... Sounds fun. I'm glad to see that we are getting more Affiliates, Mainly because there is so much out there in the Halo Universe to discover, And Forge is the main thing that brings us around. It helps people show their creativity as a human being, From a map that is a small box to an entire city!  Forging is the aspect of Halo that brings it to life, and I'm glad to see that we are teaming up with wonderful forgers, Bright people. Keep up the amazing work guys and gals. :)

• Like 4

Forge Cafe has always been pretty guarded when it comes to teaming up with other communities, but after prying into this place again and again and seeing that your community is as well behaved and motivated as ours, as a community we could not be happier with this shaking of hands. I have had nothing but good experiences while mingling at this site, and the Staff you have is admirable. I personally have great respect for any group of people who continue to work for the fans. It is Halo after all, and most of us are here because it is the title that we stuck with. Forge is just something that we have pinpointed our focus on, since it is one of the more rewarding aspects of the game.

Shortly we will be throwing out all of the details pertaining to the contest and tournament, and know that many volunteers from several communities including your own, have carefully planned it and just simply want to provide something fun for everyone to participate in. Absolute Dog, you sir are a gentleman, and man to man, thank you for the partnership. Like I said, we were a fairly closed group until we started talking with yourself and some reps from HaloCustoms. We look forward to this and will bring our A game to the court.

• Like 9

As a member here for a long time, and an infrequent member at Forge Cafe, I am delighted to see this happen. I may be able to whip up a map for a submission.

It's November, so I think we should have a great contest! Good luck to everyone!

Edited by Absolute Dog
  • Like 3

This is wonderful news!

Forge Cafe an official 343iCF Affiliate :D Keep up the good work Undr Zid!

Congratulations Brett! I've seen a few of your videos before and you do an excellent job, can't wait to see more of your content!

Thanks! :D

FWM is Brett's channel right? Awesome! Glad we could work things out with ForgeCafe and FWM! Huge news.

EDIT: Realized you mentioned it's run by Brett. Ok then. Still great!

Thanks for the kind words! :)

• Like 3

Now, which team should I be on?

:)

Where are the contest details? Release them! I am pumped. Like, seriously pumped.

I feel right at home with 2v2 forging. Let's do this! Oh my god, I'm so pumped. Woo! Steroids!

Can we submit maps that are already complete? I don't care. Let's get this started!

Edited by Zandril
  • Like 4

Very good. I've been seeing X51000 and undr zid around here a lot lately and they have been a gift to be in the presence of. Great couple of guys. As I am sure their whole community is. There is nothing like bring 2 or more communities together to make a mega community. Together we are stronger but seperate we are broken and frail. :thumbsup:

And as for brett he has been posting a crap load of video on tutorials and news and hasnt let any of it slide past us because it is always in his newest status updates. He's on his way to make his own 5 things we want in halo 5 based on the feed back we give him. So I'm more than pleased to see him joining into our Youtube Affiliates crew. :awesome:

Glad to have you all apart of our mega community team now. :)

• Like 2

Very good. I've been seeing X51000 and undr zid around here a lot lately and they have been a gift to be in the presence of. Great couple of guys. As I am sure their whole community is. There is nothing like bring 2 or more communities together to make a mega community. Together we are stronger but seperate we are broken and frail. :thumbsup:

And as for brett he has been posting a crap load of video on tutorials and news and hasnt let any of it slide past us because it is always in his newest status updates. He's on his way to make his own 5 things we want in halo 5 based on the feed back we give him. So I'm more than pleased to see him joining into our Youtube Affiliates crew. :awesome:

Thanks man for the kind words! I've already made one of the 5 things we want videos! I decided to split it up in different sections! I plan on having matchmaking up tomorrow! :D

• Like 1

Now, which team should i be on?

ill kill you either way :)

happy-oh-stop-it-you.png

This is truly cool. Congratulations to the new affiliates, and a toast to our combined success!

<3 Glad to be apart of this awesome community!

Glad to hear! I will now present you with the highest honor award in all of the interwebz....

I present to you, Brett, the...

awesome+sauce+award.jpg

OMG, I can't accept this award! :o

I have been looking to become an affiliate with the site...But still have no idea how to :/ 

www.unscwarfare.com 

When your site develops more and is accessible to play, it will be more likley. :) I don't think 343ICF will link with a website still in development. I'm sure they will when it's completed though. ;) It's all up to the Admin or Moderators.