Things microsoft and 343i need to make.

E Sword of LORD

Basically I'm thinking of an area as big as a city block that's forged from scratch by the player with an intro to forging tutorial added on and then the ability to port to the gampaign and further forges, with a organized access menus based of your friends list as your order of access to other forges and A modified Avatar editor with lots of options.

My own power on all city would be a water powered building surrounded by waterfalls and with a rainbow vale of trees surrounding it and each tree in a courtyard representing a port to my friends start up base.

Add in some floaty avatar ROCS above and a touch to luminesce light settining on the entire environ in a avatar night style graphics display for the touch setting on the environment and a gigantic brighter rainbow tree of large avatar size at the top rock.

Add in some floaty avatar ROCS above and a touch to luminesce light settining on the entire environ in a avatar night style graphics display for the touch setting on the environment and a gigantic brighter rainbow tree of large avatar size at the top rock. And use the light pattern of the Thor bridge for that tree. Have this run on a tablet with installed kinect and home base kinect system.