Halo 5 Dogs

Jordan Fernandez

Hi,

I dont know if I'm the only one thinking this but I think that because master chief is lonesome in the desert, that on his journey to help cortana, he should come across a dog or alien dog which comes along in his travels and helps him out along the way. Due to him not having any company he should have someone or in this case something. And whilst I'm on this I am deeply upset that halo 5 isn't on Xbox 360 :'(

Well I do think the dog might be a good idea, but then people are just going to start rage that Halo is like Call of Duty. I thought maybe it would be a good idea if Master Chief was on his own, so he could show his true talents. and Maybe make a couple of friends on the way, so if he's under attack they could help out, but only for that battle ;).

I can hear all the "Halo is becoming Call of Duty" guys ranting now...

OMG HALO IS TO MUCH LIKE CALL OF DUTY I MEAN LOADOUTS WTF WAS 343 THINKING THATS 100 PERCENT COD I HAVE NEVER PLAYED COD BUT WHO CARES IT SUCKS ANYWAY HA HA HA HA <  typical halo is becoming to much like cod rant.

Anyway joke aside I don't think a dog would fit in the halo universe at all we don't even know if dogs exist in the halo universe ( I would presume so ) but I think halo 5 will be about chief being alone being distraught at the loss of cortana and then goes rogue in a desperate act to save cortana. :)