Veteran's Day 2013

BeckoningZebra1

Thank You Military Veterans!

Veterans-Day-image.jpg

There are many military veterans on this site. (Even reaching into staff with Absolute Dog and DocSpartanO07.) And I'd just like to take this opportunity on Veteran's Day to thank each and every one of you.

Thank you all for risking (some of you still risking) your lives for our country, for our freedom, for us. It truly speaks a loads about you, in that you would travel over the oceans to fight for and protect people that you may not even know. It takes much courage to stay in foreign lands away from home and I'm sure many tears are shed each night because while you are protecting your family, you're not able to physically be there with them. Those sacrifices you make for us are quite special and are something to be proud of.

It truly is an honor to have such great men and women fighting for our country. Let us remember those who gave the ultimate sacrifice one can give to his country, breathing your last breath serving your Country.

Thank You Veteran's for all you do and have done. This is your day. Enjoy it and remember you will always be in my, our prayers.

Remember our Veterans, Always.

• Like 7

Exactly, so you may not know some one that's serving our country it's always good to thank those who serve our country. My grandpa actually served in the army, way back then. I never knew him because he died on the battle field. May we stand tall, may the enemies crumble at our feet may we defend our country. America - The Land of the Free. 

veterans-day+1.jpg

• Like 2

Exactly, so you may not know some one that's serving our country it's always good to thank those who serve our country. My grandpa actually served in the army, way back then. I never knew him because he died on the battle field. May we stand tall, may the enemies crumble at our feet may we defend our country. America - The Land of the Free. 

veterans-day+1.jpg

ironically enough America is on that free is you think about it anyway off topic ...

Thanks veterans for serving for going out into foreign lands and fighting for what you believe in it takes courage to do that thank you veterans. :)

veterans-day-courage.jpg

I guess this is a day late (though we should remember and respect the people who have fought for our livelihood everyday), but I'll say something anyway. Be you Allied or Axis, White or Red, Strong or weak. You fought for what you thought was right, and what you knew was right. The people back home. It is thanks to you the world is in such a peaceful state right now. You give though peacekeeping and give though peacemaking and all of us are honored that we don't have to give as much today. Lots of you gave the thing everyone fears to loose, and those who didn't now face struggles and memories of the torture they went though. For us. Lets hope that  someday we wont have anymore veterans because of peace. But we will always remember you. Love Nicholas. 

Today is the day we honor,

the noble and the brave,

the men and woman who dedicated their lives,

and the sacrifices that they have made.

When America had an urgent need,

they were the first to raise their hand,

without thinking twice about it,

they were proud to take a stand.

Some came back from war with battle scars,

others in flagged draped coffins,

even though their flesh may have left,

their spirits will never be forgotten.

They unselfishly and knowingly,

put their lives on the line,

so when you see a veteran, thank them,

cause without them, freedom would have died.