Whats your favorite moment in HALO 4???

Onsokumaru

Hello Everyone! Onsokumaru here with with a new question! I was wondering whats your favorite Halo 4 moment!?! Well my Favorite Moment has to be this Scene Right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PgTC2BVFC8

To be honest this had to be the sadest moment for every Halo Fan out there! .

For me, this moment was so emotional... its just being a fan of halo since the first day Halo:CE came out, this was so heart breaking seeing this moment I did not know how to respond... Just seeing the years where Chief and Cortana bonded, and leading to this moment... Just I don't know :cry:      Cortana5_zps76c054fb.jpg 

Well now its your turn! What's your favorite moment?

• Like 2

Hello Everyone! Onsokumaru here with with a new question! I was wondering whats your favorite Halo 4 moment!?! Well my Favorite Moment has to be this Scene Right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PgTC2BVFC8

To be honest this had to be the sadest moment for every Halo Fan out there! .

For me, this moment was so emotional... its just being a fan of halo since the first day Halo:CE came out, this was so heart breaking seeing this moment I did not know how to respond... Just seeing the years where Chief and Cortana bonded, and leading to this moment... Just I don't know :cry:      Cortana5_zps76c054fb.jpg 

Well now its your turn! What's your favorite moment?

Mine was near the end of the final mission I felt unstoppable as hordes of promethean knights fell before me even though the music is not the best n the series the music is still pretty good. :)

The goodbye almost had me in tears, but my favorite moment in the game was when Captain Del Rio was getting all up in MC's business, and he simply said no.... I half expected a backhand like the bumper of a car.

But I also liked in mission 2 when you exit the cave and see Requiem in the sunlight and the awe inspiring music plays.

• Like 2

Cortana's death didn't make me sad at all. *prepares flame shield* Final Fantasy 6, Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross have more emotional moments and endings. Even Skyward Sword got me a bit choked up at times.

I guess I couldn't form any sort of emotional attachment to Cortana, since I always thought of her as a nagging voice in the background while I was shooting stuff and a series of hallucinations in Halo 3. Her appearance in Halo 4 kinda creeped me out, and then she started to turn into Overly Attached Girlfriend and croaked shortly after. *prepares another flame shield*

Although the mission in which she did perish was amazing. The flying sequence in the beginning, albeit frustrating with all the crap flying at you and obstacles to avoid, was an adrenaline rushed ride as the UNSC prepared to fend off this ancient destroyer from the cosmos and the Chief ripped along to do what he does best: be a badass, kick butt and take names, break necks and cash checks.

There were seriously a lot of epic moments that happened in this game. But obviously when Cortana died.. my heart just cracked. I have been playing Halo for as long as I could remember and it was always fun seeing those two do there thing. .. But that changed  :cray: . I seriously don't have a favorite Halo 4 moment though..

The goodbye almost had me in tears, but my favorite moment in the game was when Captain Del Rio was getting all up in MC's business, and he simply said no.... I half expected a backhand like the bumper of a car.

But I also liked in mission 2 when you exit the cave and see Requiem in the sunlight and the awe inspiring music plays.

I have to agree. :) This is the first time Chief has ever disobeyed an order, ever. He did it for the right reason. ...call himself a Captain...DISGRACEFUL, that's what I call him! To leave one of the UNSC's best soldiers (Final Mission), unacceptable. But yes, I think that was a key moment because you see a different side of Chief. A Spartan-II would never do that, but the UNSC has changed now, all those people in the books that Master Chief knew better might not be seen again. One of the only people he know's well on the Infinity is Lasky. Apparently Admiral Hood has been on it to save the Arbiter so that's good that we hear of him. :)