What classic games would you like to see remade or rebooted?

Ghost Pirate

There are a few I'd like to see.

Parasite Eve: This game could be made into a great fusion of RPG and survival horror. the mitochondrial creatures would look great in HD and the original game had one of the best stories I've experienced in a game.

Golden Axe: There was a lackluster Golden Axe made for Xbox 360/PS 3, which is unfortunate because this could be made into an awesome M-rated action game along the lines of Devil May Cry or Dead Rising.

Kingdom Hearts: Not so much a remake or reboot, but I am hoping for a collection of KH 1.5 and 2.5 on Xbox One. There will no doubt be gamers who's first experience with KH will be Kingdom Hearts III on Xbox One, so it would be nice to give them the chance to experience the beginnings of the game. Maybe if KH III sells enough and there is enough demand from the fans, we'll see it.

FINAL FANTASY VIII... with more of an attempt to flesh out the other playable characters. They're pretty much a peanut gallery for the entire game. :/

Majora's Mask also needs a remake. If Wind Waker gets an HD remake and Ocarina of Time gets a 3D remake, why doesn't Majora's Mask get either?

And Tiberian Sun could also use a remake. It's a fun game, but it hasn't aged well. :/

• Like 1

Super Mario World on the SNES

Sure it was remade for the GBA, but it really needs a remake for an HD console/platform. I don't really enjoy remakes, but for such a legendary and innovative game such as this one, I'd absolutely love to see a perfect remake of this game. Gameplay could remain the same, I don't really care about that being changed for a 'new experience' because it's perfect as it is, but the graphics being updated would make it an absolute beast of a game and remind people of what Nintendo did genuinely right in their golden age.