In a Role playing game who do you play as

Caboose The Ace

10 members have voted

1. 1. I play ...

• Good
    • Neutral
    • Evil

I like games where I can help villagers and save the kingdom from total destruction. It feels good knowing that they can trust you to make the right choice for them.  That's why I normally play good, but if I've already beaten the game and want to get achievements I'll run through it again as bad just so I can get a more complete experience with that game.

I like games where I can help villagers and save the kingdom from total destruction. It feels good knowing that they can trust you to make the right choice for them.  That's why I normally play good, but if I've already beaten the game and want to get achievements I'll run through it again as bad just so I can get a more complete experience with that game.

Exactly how I usually feel about games like Mass Effect or Fable 3. ;) I went with neutral though because I sometimes disagree with what the "good" option is. Just because it says it's good or paragon (Mass Effect), it doesn't make it the right thing to do.

• Like 1

When it comes to any kind of RPG, I am always the one who goes for the goal, no matter what it takes to get there. If I must end the lives of innocents, plunder and pillage and otherwise remove any sign of life, then so be it. As long as I get to where I want to be, nothing else matters. The fallout series would be an amazing example of this. Due to the fact you can kill just about anything that crosses your path, or steal anything, I will play the game and do as many of the storylines as I can to get the best items. But along the way, I steal anything that isn't nailed down, I kill anybody who has the stuff I want, and then take my plunder to the nearest high paying vendor to get caps for better items.

Right before doing the final mission in the questline, I rid the entire map of all life that I can. I visit every location, one by one and massacre everybody. I play in such a way that I believe tyrant or not, my name will resonate throughout the ages.

Depends on the soundtrack. If it is mysterious for the most part with dramatic sequences every so often I usually go evil, but f the music is light heart ed then I go as a hero (or what ever the most positive choice is) believe it or not the Nascar games can be rpg like...

• Like 1

I like being the mysterious one that shows up for a moment to do what needs to be done, then getting out of the way before everyone recognizes who you are. 

You just described every time I play an RPG...:hi5:

The guy who gets the stuff done than leaves once its all cleaned up.

• Like 1

In most games I have trouble being a "bad" guy. I'll do something evil and then I'll feel awful and have to shut the console off. The only exception to this is Mass Effect where I take great joys in being straight up evil and commiting acts of unnecesary violence, backstabbing, and even genocide. This is probably my subconscious trying to get back at Bioware.