Best Forum Out there! :D

Onsokumaru

I remember when I used to use the Halo Waypoint forums...horrible times. When I began using this one, I felt much happier. :) All the users here are friendly and accept each others opinions. There are rarely any arguments here and when there are they are ended instantly. I give all my support to this forum. In my opinion it is far better than all the others. ;)

• Like 1

Tell me about it! On Waypoint, when trying to state my opinion, people insult me and call me a 343i fanboy for liking Halo 4 and being excited for Halo 5. All forums are like that, except this one. This forum is awesome, and the community help to keep this forum awesome! *brofist*

• Like 1

Tell me about it! On Waypoint, when trying to state my opinion, people insult me and call me a 343i fanboy for liking Halo 4 and being excited for Halo 5. All forums are like that, except this one. This forum is awesome, and the community help to keep this forum awesome! *brofist*

People on Waypoint think they are way better than everyone but everyone here is different!

• Like 1