Soon i will need Map Testers

Hello Everyone! :D I am currently working on a new map in halo 4 and is currently 62% completion and I will need people to join me in a test sooner or later! It would be much big help if you joined me in this test because this is one of my buggest projects I have worked on! lol Please tell me if you would like to participate in this testing and I will let you know ASAP when the test will be and how it works! Thanks for Reading :D

To give you an idea on what the map will look like and be about here is a 2004 commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKMO-rOqvoc

(Its childish and cheesy I know..) But the goal is too forge the base type where it will be a dominion game type where blue team tries to capture the fort from the reds but find out its a little a harder then expected with multiple traps ready to be set like the walls and the turrents etc.

Wait what is it you're forging? Is it in the video?

The confinement wall it will be a dominion game type where blue team tries to capture the fort from the reds but find out its a little a harder then expected with multiple traps ready to be set like the walls and the turrents etc.