I am writing a novel.

Sniper0092

This is something I've been doing for a while, I am a great story teller, I have a great imagination. This is the concept of my book, I am still working out the plot, it has suffered many bad feedback, but hopefully you'll like it.

The beganning...

Introduction:

The mid 21st century has experienced a goldmine of breakthroughs of science, medicine, and construction of a better world. Thanks to hard work, and partly thanks a new type of energy called gyurra, a type of energy formed out of a rock mineral found in saphires. 100X more effecient then electricity, and 30X more powerful then solar energy. One of the best discovries of the centry. But it was during that time the Bioengineering and engineering company began extreme experiments, "Kokurai", their extraordinary achievements, and profound mystery gave them fame.

During the late 21st century, they attempted to create the first weapon, using a artificial warmhole. They had many casualties, and failiures....After 30 tries, in the summer of 2090, the firing test began. Many test were successful, the oppertunity to travel in seconds and transport objects in seconds was born, weapons of mass destruction could be launched, this revolu-- like many power, it was underestimated. The power of gyurra overpowered the machine, thus the uncontrolable warmhole formed. Tearing the world apart, streaching and tearing space and time apart, killing thousands. But something remarkable happened, instead of being sucked up, the continents formed, sea levels rose. A super land mass was born. A new world. A new world made up of time's leftovers. A world lost in time. A new world. The rise of Pangeia had begun....