who else rarely plays halo 4 MM?

Trifle10

I haven't been playing Halo 4's matchmaking as of late, but not because I dislike the game more because I've been busy with other things and went back to play some older Halos. Halo 4's matchmaking quite frankly isn't as addictive as say Halo 3 or Halo Reach. I don't know why but in Halo 4 I don't have the drive that pushed me to play matchmaking like I had in Halo Reach.

Now it seems the only way I enjoy matchmaking is if I'm playing with a friend and luckily I'll be able to enjoy Halo quite a bit these next two weeks with, what is it 3 play dates going on within 2 weeks? :w00t:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

today, i decided to play 2 games of H4 MM. did great my first match. meh, the other. then i played burnout but left after not too long since this one player decided to prey on the unsuspecting weak player (hint hint). then i played 4 games of Reach MM. the first was solo firefight, tough coming back after a while. the 2nd game was a game of multi team, of course my other 2 teammates quit (cowards). then i played BTB on Hemmorage and noticed by halfway that it was 8v4 (4 was us). even got betrayed for the sniper (3rd attempt the betrayer stood still so i sniped him hehe). my last match was 1 game of season 17 arena on reflection. i got booted because i stuck an enemy who came towards both of us. we all died, but i betrayed MGH Flawless who then booted me. it was on accident to

I will start playing again real soon. The Only reason I am not now is less time, and the little free time I have for video games, I spent it on other games... Like GTA V, Pokemon, Older Halo's, and the Free Xbox games from Gold reward program.

I haven't been playing Halo 4's matchmaking as of late, but not because I dislike the game more because I've been busy with other things and went back to play some older Halos. Halo 4's matchmaking quite frankly isn't as addictive as say Halo 3 or Halo Reach. I don't know why but in Halo 4 I don't have the drive that pushed me to play matchmaking like I had in Halo Reach.

Now it seems the only way I enjoy matchmaking is if I'm playing with a friend and luckily I'll be able to enjoy Halo quite a bit these next two weeks with, what is it 3 play dates going on within 2 weeks? :w00t:

Mostly this. Have other things to do and what time I do put into games is put into OTHER games. H4s multiplayer just isnt as addictive as 3s was. I blame this mostly on the lack of a real ranking system. By the time they rolled out what they have now, I had long since lost interest.

• 3 weeks later...

I think Halo 4 is a good game but it didn't make me want to come back to it after a few weeks of playing it. I simply got bored with it. Especially online, I mean you play some games, level up and unlock some not very appealing armour. When I play online I want to unlock cool things, I want lots of customization to keep me interested and a ranking system that will reward me for the many hours I'd put into it. Halo 4 didn't really do that, so that's why I don't play it. Hell it's not just I don't want to play it, I just don't find it fun. But, that's just me.

• 2 weeks later...

I rarely play as I grew to dislike Halo 4.

Personally 343 did a bad job on Halo 4 Match Making, for their first game on the Halo series they seem to have forgotten what Halo is or was.  Spartan Op's whilst good has lost it's playability, and in my opinion 343 should have found a way to turn it in to a Firefight game.

All in all, the Loadout's are absolutely terrible, they made a joke out of the Spartan's.  Granted, Spartan IV's are not Spartan II's, or even III's, but still, the Armour Loadout's should not need thing's like Wheelman (as if a Neural Implant can make a Vehicle better or stronger), Resistor, Mobility, Stability and there are other's too.  The Spartan is supposed to be trained to not need these Loadout's, therefore not needing them, their Armour alone should negate the need for such Loadout's.

In short, stealing idea's from Call of Duty was a low blow, turning Spartan's in to weakling's that required said Loadout's is the worst idea in Halo History.

Halo 4 make's Halo Reach an Epic game, and even Halo Reach had it's problem's.

I rarely play Halo 4, because it is the worst of them all, and even does not feel like a Halo game anymore.

In short, stealing idea's from Call of Duty was a low blow.

I can't believe people still believe and/or say stuff like this, COD didn't create the idea of Loadouts and Custom Classes or whatever else Halo has done that COD already had. People should stop thinking that video game companies steal their ideas from Treyarch and/or Infinity Ward, when it comes to online. It's false and stupid. The fact COD is so popular is down the the fact it's a simple game and easy to play, especially online (Which isn't a bad thing but it's way over-rated). I can understand that there are some issues here and there but honestly, be glad that 343i has continued with the Halo series, be happy that there are games being made.

I may find the game boring but if you still love the Halo franchise, you shouldn't give up and say it's the worst game. 34i first shot at making a Halo game was great, they've done a great job and I can't wait to see what they do in the next Halo.

Edited by ShockGazm