Firefight in Halo 5 and 4 player splitscreen?

Hostile_Shadows

Hello,

I know it’s a bit early to be even talking about certain features in halo 5, but I thought I might just put it out there before it's too late and nothing gets done about it, hence I was wondering if there will be a fire-fight for Halo 5 just like in reach and Halo 3 ODST, these modes were awesome and added a great aspect to these two games. However in Halo 4 fire-fight was taken out and replaced with Spartan ops. Don't get me wrong this mode was great, but I couldn't really participate with friends since Xbox live was needed to play for each account and I for one wasn't willing to pay an extra £40 for another Xbox live account. The only option which was available to play with 4 players was in the multiplayer tab. (It eventually became boring). Will the same be happening to Halo 5 or will there be a fire-fight game mode? Since Halo 5 should be coming out on the next gen Xbox will there be split screen with 4 players as only 2 was allowed in previous Halo games with fire-fight? The next gen console should be able to handle the graphics halo 5 will offer with 4 players in fire-fight please make this possible.

Thx ;)

Hostile_Shadows.

kl i'm glad other people agree with me, lol I thought this was a site to at least get into w/ 343 - my bad 

I also hated that only 2 players could play Spartan Ops at the same time. I hope that Firefight returns in Halo 5. I mean spartan ops was fun and had a great story but firefight had so many customizable settings and was great for just hanging out with your friends. 

btw nice ur awesome for getting ur beliefs out there, I R8 u.

• Like 1