I'm now Purple!

TDM

Well guys! I'm purple now! And I would like to thank everyone on this website.. EVERYONE!! For motivating me to become Trusted. I thank the Admins and Mods for the awesome color, And I thank all the members for just being a good group of nice and pretty cool people. And I want to thank Bob because... Why not? I'm not going to pick favorite members, No. I really want to thank my very nice mom 343iBot for helping me achieve my goal. By being the best mommy ever. And Mommy Bnus.

I thank people for having a lot of threads that interest me and other people, And I want to thank you, The person reading this for actually taking the time to read something that in the real world no one will care about. But this is my victory speech, For completing one of my goals. And now... I must become GRAY!!! YOU HEAR THAT OMEGA!? I'M GONNA CATCH UP TO YOU MISTER!! Oh yeah, And my other goal other than becoming Gray is also being the... Member of The Month!! I will have that title one day!!

But seriously guys, Thank you for helping me reach 200 posts. It really means a lot to me. -Love, Your very dumb but awesome friend to all. -The Dumb Marine.

Here lies the color Green

04/17/13 - 11/3/13

"I love the color green" -The Dumb Marine

So lets party! To what music you may be asking? Well, Its pretty obvious.

I thank Megalorganiste for the amazing remix.

Ps... Thank you Uncle Church for the new title! Forum Weasel really fits me!

Edited by The Dumb Marine
  • Like 9

Congrats buddy! I hope to assist you once more on your road to 500 as we fellowship even further in the name of MARIO! Good job on the big 2-0-0! :yay:

Thank you future dad! :D 343iBot is to thank too!!

• Like 1

I think we have a weasel in our midst boys. We need to exterminate it before it can hurt this community...

Lol JK!!!!

Congrats im proud if you. Great lost too by the way. Now all I want to see is you catch up to me. You really ranked up fast. Only last may I made trusted and dedicated. And I've been here for a bout as Long as total mayh3m. Anyways hope to see you commenting on more threads soon

• Like 1