Sangheili-San shyuum war- Images?

Meyerm

It's always annoyed me that despite it's significance, there are NO images whatsoever related to the Sangheili-San shyuum war, at least to my knowledge. Both races were supposedly already pretty advanced when the war started. The Prophets ended up as the scientists and engineers in the Covenant and were copying Forerunner tech long before then, so pre-covenant San shyuum technology and style must not have been a far cry from covenant tech, but there may have still be differences. Even so, we never see anything of purely Elite design. My searches have come up dry. Is there ANY visual content related to this war (besides the covenant mural stick drawings), official or fan-made?

It's always annoyed me that despite it's significance, there are NO images whatsoever related to the Sangheili-San shyuum war, at least to my knowledge. Both races were supposedly already pretty advanced when the war started. The Prophets ended up as the scientists and engineers in the Covenant and were copying Forerunner tech long before then, so pre-covenant San shyuum technology and style must not have been a far cry from covenant tech, but there may have still be differences. Even so, we never see anything of purely Elite design. My searches have come up dry. Is there ANY visual content related to this war (besides the covenant mural stick drawings), official or fan-made?

You'd better not search for fan-made images, I ruined my childhood with some of those.

Seriously though, there is no image related to that period, but I see what you mean. I've always wondered how Sangheili and San 'Shyuum fought and how did their ships look like.