I need a clan !!!!! Active !!

Kevosniper00

Hey im searching for a clan that is active i good at sniping but not camping !!! ;) i think im one o the bests arround in assasinations hehe just saying xD u can check me out on halo waypoint or in halo 4 stats xD commebt if anyone is interested in this and my gamertag is kevosniper00 so if anyone wants me xD please message me on xbox lol

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

I have been in so many Clans its unbelievable. In all instances my experience with Clans is either...

A. I'm not really involved with the Clan...

B. The Clan decides to disband.

Or C. The Clan sucks really bad.

I would join a Clan, but it has to be legit, and structurally sound. PLUS I hate Clans that require you to completely change your Spartan ID and Colors. I would love it if the representation (on my part) be minimal so I can keep my Personal customization nearly intact. At least 1 or 2 changes is optimal for me.

Hey im searching for a clan that is active i good at sniping but not camping !!! ;) i think im one o the bests arround in assasinations hehe just saying xD u can check me out on halo waypoint or in halo 4 stats xD commebt if anyone is interested in this and my gamertag is kevosniper00 so if anyone wants me xD please message me on xbox lol

I'm in Navcom but if you want to join I can hook you up with a recruiter.

Just PM me about it so we don't takeover this kid thread and get in trouble.

Oh crap I never thought about that.

Sorry I imposed on your Topic man, it won't happen again.

Now relating to your request, I'm sorry to say I don't know any legitimate clans I could refer you to, but the other guys who posted here seem to have the right idea.

Oh crap I never thought about that.

Sorry I imposed on your Topic man, it won't happen again.

Now relating to your request, I'm sorry to say I don't know any legitimate clans I could refer you to, but the other guys who posted here seem to have the right idea.

Would you like to join our me and fishy's clan? We are deciding how it will work right now. PM me if interested.

• 1 month later...