What Games Do You Play

RC-01/207

I play a lot of PC strategy games. Total War: Rome 2, Sins of a Solar Empire, and Wargame: AirLand Battle are the ones I play pretty regularly.

I'm also getting back into Halo 4. I think some of the changes 343 has made are pretty good. I really love the 'oldschool' gametypes with just the primary weapons for loadouts. Ricochet is a blast as well.

I've also been playing a ton of Tom Clancy's Endwar singleplayer recently. I've haven't tried multiplayer again... It was actually pretty fun back in the day. I doubt it has any sort of real population though. Even so, I saw a copy of Endwar at my local Gamestop for like $7 bucks. If you like singleplayer strategy, it is most definitely worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

Due to my final year of school taking a lot of my time away, I didn't renew XBL thus didn't touch the Xbox for the majority of the year, and only played Minecraft and Pokemon Y when that came out. However, with school done and dusted of late, I've gotten into Minecraft, Saints Row IV and Halo Reach/4 again. Plan on getting back into PlanetSide 2 and playing CoD Ghosts soon since I have both just staring at me begging to be played.

So yeah, that's my list for the current time.

I was just curious as a lot of people do hate 8 most people who like the classic Final Fantasy games also like 9.

It is the black sheep of the bunch, and I see why by watching Let's Plays. The plot's a bit hard to accept at times.

Oh, and another game I'm playing: SIMCITY 4!

My preference is all over the place, but for the most part I'll only play High Quality games. Don't want to bring up my Achievement/No Achievement ratio with ****ty games I don't like.

Anyway I don't like games like Final Fantasy. Looks incredibly annoying to me.

What do you mean by high quality games?

I've grown bored of every single one of my games. I used to play a heap of Halo, Assassin's Creed and Battlefield, but now I'm just waiting to get my hands on a next-gen console before I buy any more games.

After I get the console, it's fair to say I'll be playing Battlefield 4 or Assassin's Creed IV through until next year. When Destiny comes out, I'll be playing a heap of that up to the release of Titanfall. From there, it'll be mostly Titanfall for my new YouTube channel.

I don't just play any one game... I always mix it up. But I do spend a while on each game as I want to try to complete them and enjoy the ride... But I spend more time on the one's I really like. And I play almost daily (or weekly depending on my schedule) the ones I love. But out of all games, Halo 3 has my first, and longest Online multiplayer time invested.... 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
What do you mean by high quality games?

Games that look like we're superbly created and not hashed in 5 seconds... Basically games that obviously don't suck.

Like GTA V, Dishonored, Saints Row IV, Dead Space 3, and Batman Arkham City (I have yet to play Origins, which I really want to.)

Games that suck are Bully, Wresling Games, Return Of Matt Hazard, and any other game that looked like it had skipped quality control.

I've grown bored of every single one of my games. I used to play a heap of Halo, Assassin's Creed and Battlefield, but now I'm just waiting to get my hands on a next-gen console before I buy any more games.

After I get the console, it's fair to say I'll be playing Battlefield 4 or Assassin's Creed IV through until next year. When Destiny comes out, I'll be playing a heap of that up to the release of Titanfall. From there, it'll be mostly Titanfall for my new YouTube channel.

Pretty sure Titanfall comes out before Destiny, Gryff.

I'm playing a lot of Cod Ghosts right now. Halo simply got meh'd, BF3 lost it's lust after BF4 (Which I don't have, since I hope to get it on X1 - Which I don't have, because I live in Hong Kong and not one of its 13 day-one countries), I beat Assassins Creed 4 so there's not much going back, and that's pretty much it.

I'll probably get Titanfall on the 360 when it comes out, and then wait for the Xbox One, which should be out here in 2014. Hopefully when it's out, so too will Destiny (And Halo 5?? :3) and those'll be the main things I play. And then Treyarch's cod game. Definitely will get that as well.