What do you want in the upcoming Halo? (1)

TARGETL0CKED

What do you want in the upcoming Halo?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What starting weapons would you like to see in the upcoming Halo?

• Battle Rifle
    • DMR (Designated Marksman Rifle)
    • SMG (Submachine Gun)
    • Assault Rifle
    • Magnum
    • Plasma Pistol
    • Storm Rifle
    • Covenant Carbine
    • Plasma Rifle
    • Boltshot
    • Light Rifle
    • Suppressor
  2. 2. What vehicles would you like to see in the upcoming Halo?

3. 3. What enemies should appear in the upcoming Halo?

• The Brutes
    • The Elites
    • The Prophets
    • The Grunts
    • The Jackals
    • The Promethean Knights
    • The Promethean Watchers
    • The Promethean Crawlers
    • The Flood
    • The Drones

I don't seen an "Elephant" option in the vehicles bar. I want everything to be honest.  

I agree, but obviously we can't get everything. TARGETL0CKED,you should've made the poll more specific. I could vote for everything right now but that would be almost pointless. I think you should've made the title "What enemies, weapons ad vehicles do you want in Halo 5". I would also like skulls but there is no option for that.

I'm looking forward more so to NEW things coming. We may or may not see Brutes, drones, etc. What I want to see though is something new. Halo 4 and the books hint at the return of the precursors. If not in Halo 5, then in Halo 6 for sure we'll get to see at least something precursor. As for the Flood, I'm always a fan of them, and their close link to the precursors may bring about their return. Perhaps a Flood army lead by Precursors?

I'm looking forward more so to NEW things coming. We may or may not see Brutes, drones, etc. What I want to see though is something new. Halo 4 and the books hint at the return of the precursors. If not in Halo 5, then in Halo 6 for sure we'll get to see at least something precursor. As for the Flood, I'm always a fan of them, and their close link to the precursors may bring about their return. Perhaps a Flood army lead by Precursors?

I think the last Precursor was the Gravemind, also know as The Timeless One. He stated to be a Precursor and he was killed in Halo 3. The Flood could be building another Gravemind on another planet but I don't think it will count as a Precursor. It is possible for the Flood to be out there though so we might see them in a later Halo game, probably not Halo 5 though. ;)

SMG all the way. ^_^

I miss the Falcon, fun teamwork vehicle and definitely want crawlers, they're probably one of the most unique enemy type yet (IMO) , and fun to assassinate too. :3

I loved the SMG dual wielded. :) I agree that the Falcon was one of the best teamwork vehicles. I loved flying it in Invasion on The Spire in Halo Reach Multiplayer. Good times. ;) The crawlers really annoyed me but they are fun to assassinate as you said. I also love assassinating the Watchers. Hard to do but I've managed it a few times.